[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone watch Friday's wan wan young wan yoo? It was peun paeng bts but extremely short, the rest were about bua and Mike -_- and a bit about bpoy af

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@ncmeow, I watched it. I kind of dislike that they appeared very shortly. I was happy to hear that the actors/actresses all praise each other though. They were a great cast/team.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want to hear anything about pp when I hear p'lor and Paeng face appear in my head just make me wanna cry again. That piano version is make me teary cuz they face now on my head

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
cr: looktaoracingpordeecomsuwanna_joy_swcbellweirfanlakornch7ju_herokulrawee9ployplearnplearnhugpooklookweirpooklookpooklook_fonthipyui_chirananlovely_gadepex_bigking/ as tagged
Closing ceremony

Spoilers for those who haven't seen the finale!
I haven't even started this drama because of the sad ending thing. But I still silently follow this thread and seeing this cap and how well Wier's cries. I AM CRYING JUST SEEING HER DIE IN HIS ARM. I'll probably watch it once I done with three other dramas. It looks promising, and I love to watch dramas where great actor and actress do so well (Just hearing everyone's praises).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
YingSheng said:
I haven't even started this drama because of the sad ending thing. But I still silently follow this thread and seeing this cap and how well Wier's cries. I AM CRYING JUST SEEING HER DIE IN HIS ARM. I'll probably watch it once I done with three other dramas. It looks promising, and I love to watch dramas where great actor and actress do so well (Just hearing everyone's praises).
It doesn't have your typical happy ending but the cast gave an outstanding performance. If you appreciate quality acting, I'd definitely tune in. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Gotta admit, I kind of miss them now. Who'd figure I'd be attached to such a heart wrenching lakorn. 

I kind of wish we had another episode to look forward to next week. I miss them.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I love the OST so wanted to share the piano version I stumbled upon on Youtube. Will be on repeat for awhile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZkBUwUG1A

It's a lovely song. Sad and beautiful.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
It doesn't have your typical happy ending but the cast gave an outstanding performance. If you appreciate quality acting, I'd definitely tune in. 

I will! QUALITY is all that gets me watching whether it is sad or happy. The only thing I would skip and no exceptions are dramas that have ANEMSIA plot back and forth between the main leads.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
YingSheng said:
Like what Mahalo said, it isn't your typical tragic nam nao drama. Everything everyone did had a reason and a purpose even Peun. The lessons each character gave to the audience are very valuable. Something no matter who you are or where you are in life you can benefit from and that is be honest to oneself and each other, be humble in the things you have, and cherish the one you love and loves you.

The plot, production, cast, and acting were almost perfect. Only think I wish was longer moments between p'Lor and e'Paeng. However I can understand though because it made it more tragic for us. Awards or no awards, this production and cast already proved to viewers and other producers and directors that this indeed was quality.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
I love the OST so wanted to share the piano version I stumbled upon on Youtube. Will be on repeat for awhile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZkBUwUG1A
Thanks for sharing it on here. Got me addicted!!!! Love it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg reading all these reviews makes me want to watch this too!! This one and KB. Urgh, I wasted so much time on the bad lakorns of earlier this year that by the time the good ones came out those bad ones already made me lose interest. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Omg reading all these reviews makes me want to watch this too!! This one and KB. Urgh, I wasted so much time on the bad lakorns of earlier this year that by the time the good ones came out those bad ones already made me lose interest. Haha.
Lol I watched the same bad ones as well. Those bad lakorns will make you appreciate good lakorns even more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I watched the same bad ones as well. Those bad lakorns will make you appreciate good lakorns even more.
Haha. Us and those horrible lakorns. Urgh. Anywho, now I just have to crawl back in to appreciate the good ones! Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I want to watch this but grrr the tragic ending prevent me from watching it loll , gosh, just from seeing the pictures I'm move in tear TT

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So the differences between the lakorn and the novel . Spoilers alert for those who hasn't seen it:

in the novel the aunt agreed with Peun engagement to Manop because it benefited her business. She even told Peun to shut up and put up with his craps because it was the choice she made. Lor went after what's his face because he kidnapped ePaeng and she got hurt in the process. Because of that life and death situation, Lor realized his love for ePaeng. When ePaeng had the miscarriage, her pLor was not around because he took his buffalo to a field somewhere for feeding. When he got back that was when he found out that she had a miscarriage. By the time he got to her, she had already passed.