[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So I was planning to watch ep 12 today, and sadly thipstarable got deleted or something !
Do you guys know any other accounts or other websites to watch it on ?
I'm sad to see that account deleted but even sadder cause I can't watch it anymore ! ;(

Thanks!
R u serious?? Got deleted!!! That the only channel I know...why channel 7 gotta do that...it like people overseas can't watch their lakorns and have to wait for it to come out on disc...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So I was planning to watch ep 12 today, and sadly thipstarable got deleted or something !
Do you guys know any other accounts or other websites to watch it on ?
I'm sad to see that account deleted but even sadder cause I can't watch it anymore ! ;(

Thanks!
You can download here at my blog http://lakorns2share.blog.com/ or at the lakorn thread http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/forum/102-thai-lakorn-thai-language-only/

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.c...CD&feature=plcp[/url]

So sad that the ones Anony uploaded has been deleted as well. So much work has been done; gotta give her props.
I didn't even have a chance to watch the eng sub! My channel has been deleted for 3 times for upload ch7 lakorn. :( Hopefully Anony can give us a download links for Pin Anong.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh no!! I'm devastated :cry:

Where can I watch now? I can't download right now because I only have my ipad right now.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
zowie_lol_sin would u mind if i'm would say wow this my first time see u change ur front pic :D

Hahaha :woot2: So you know then I'm really really crazy in this lakorn especially Khun Yai......!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1:
Can't wait for more sweet scene........and can't wait for this Friday....

And I just have known from Mum Mai's admins that the television script writers already sent the final script to the producer,
no more increase episode/ expand the date, It will end as they were plan at first of film this lakorn. But i'm not sure there will be 19 or 21 episodes.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Yeah I don't want them increase more episode but I also don't want it come to the end of this lakorn, I still miss khun Yai...
There is my first time feeling like this.... :rant:

Cr from Pantip.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Y CHANNEL.7 GOTTA HATE ON US

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD DELETE THE SUB ANNOYBLUE UPLOADED AND THIPSTARABLE UPLOAD OF PIN ANONG....

WHERE TO WATCH IT NOW?

BUT BACK.TO THE LATEST EPS OUT

OMG TOTALLY HATE JOM N PIN MOM
I EVEN GOT MAD AT PIN SHE IS SO DUMB

LOVE YAI

MY LIST OF WHO I DISLIKE IN ORDER

PIN MOM-SHE IS BIAS TOWARD YAI AND SHE GETS ON MY NERVE. SOMETIMES I THINK SHE DESERVES THE BEATING FROM KHUAN NAI LOL
JOM-HE JUST SAME AS PIN MOM
KHUAN NAI-SHES EVIL
NA-A LIAR AND 2FACE
OAN-DUMB AND ANNOYING

FAV CHARACTER

YAI
PIN
PARN
PARN DAD
JOM DAD
THAT GUY WHO Doesn't SPEAK
NOI

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Serioulsy...especially Anony's channel. Those are strickly for international fans that does not understand Thai. Fortunately for me, I at least understand most of it, but if I really like a lakorn, I'd go back to watch it with English subs (if available) to fully understand it. There are very few Thai dramas with English subs so this makes me mad!!! Boo Ch7...BOOOOOO!

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
What happen next between Pin& Khun Yai....just watch out....can't wait really!!!!!!!

I'm crying when I am watching this scene..

http://socialcam.com/v/3lrFTHyL

Here klonny update pics of this crying scene, I hope this would not make me shock for the end of this lakorn na, it must be sad

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Pls anybody Friday is coming up soon and I cnt bare to miss pin anong so I'm asking for help from everybody is there anybody else that upload this Lakorn on YouTube beside Thipstarable because I believe this account is closed idk the reason y but I'm hoping to get help from each one of u here it would b a great honors my laptop r too slow too be downloading anything I tried downloading the last episode of gern phen hong but I cn only hear the voice no picture so as for today I'm jus really pissed cuz I didn't get to watch the last episode of that Lakorn so pls help thanks in advance for ur kindness.

mia07

Introvert
The playlist without subs, I already posted it above for those who want to watch.

Oh no, please don't let anything happen to Pinanong. I cried watching that scene! :'(

Areeya

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1342002887' post='868969']
The playlist without subs, I already posted it above for those who want to watch.

Oh no, please don't let anything happen to Pinanong. I cried watching that scene! :'(
[/quote]
Thanks do u kno where can I watch gerd phen hong on YouTube

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahaha yeah same here too. Pin Anong made me love weir more.

Agree with ur list ja and yeah Parn dad and jom dad they are the one I like too cuz they're nice to khun Yai and respect him not like jom and pin mom. These Twos I want kill them also nat too.