[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
ok. i remember now, yeah hope it was clip:( i hope to min and weir both of them interview together in a clip too not just alway apart :pervie:

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
OMG..I just started back up watching this lakorn cuz of all the hype! I stopped cuz Weir was just lookin' so dirty and gross w/that wig! But now, I'm hooked!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me...I'm on the epi where Min stops the evil lady from putting medicine in his tea (after that sweet/romantic scene about the stars and Min's eyes!) and says she will put the meds in herself; and now Khun Yai seems suspicious of her...will he still be in love w/her and there will be more sweet moments..or is this the start of more drama for them??

mia07

Introvert
It is the start of the drama, but also the development of their love. There are plenty of sweet scenes. You should continue because it's getting so good ja. :)

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
Thank you!! I am continuing now. I hate the drama..but I'll endure it to see the sweet scenes!! kawp khun ka!

mia07

Introvert
I wanna see the dancing part. It looks hilarious and so much fun!! I like Min's dress. So sad it's ending... :'(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wahhh, im gonna cry...

i want to see pin and khun yai in the future...like when their kids start school...or when parn and yai nee have their own kids, and those kids play with pin and khun yai's kids...AND of course, all the willing scenes both marriages to come....lmao...

yes, i am aware that this is not real life...lol...

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
I'm going to miss this pairing! Weir is so funny! I can't wait to watch him dance! He is too, too cute!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah we are going to miss this couple alot when this lakorn end:'( hope they get another lakorn for weirmin

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is so over the top ridiculous, but what Ch 7 lakon isn't. Anyway the leads have awesome chemistry and there is so much KISSING between them, good lord! I thought thai TV was going to slow down on that stuff, apparently not.

mia07

Introvert
^ LOL.

...And to think that the lakorn wasn't enough, they even have customized shirts for PA. Ai-yah, I want one, too, especially the gray one!