[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It'd be kinda sad to think that since New looks odd with the beard and cap they chose Weir instead. I mean, it makes sense and casting changes all the time to fit the story and it's a good thing. Yet, I can't help but think it's kinda funny and sad at the same time.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Why don't they just let Weir just grow a beard, he kinda did in Wong Wian Hua Jai.

Hahaha yeah I think Wong wian hua jai is weir own beard,but maybe this lakorn they need of beard so they just make up beard for weir. If they need alot beard like the pic then maybe it will take time.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It could be because Weir is filming more than one lakorn? It'd be kinda odd if his character on a different lakorn suddenly starts to sport a full-on beard.

09sarn

sarNie Egg
It could be because Weir is filming more than one lakorn? It'd be kinda odd if his character on a different lakorn suddenly starts to sport a full-on beard.
Do you happen to know the storyline? Thanks.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
oh, Weir and Min, love it, happy to see Min has a lot of chances to act with different actors, this is definitely on my watching list

myheromike

Wow thanks for post these photo. I dont like guy with beard but if for weir it's ok cuz he didn't look weird on beard. Can wait to see weir n min pic together how they look like and did the match. I hope they match well :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Can wait to see. The title for me I feel like sound sweet,but sat the show why it action maybe action romance huh,let wait and see if I right :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I was happy when I knew that new was going to be in here because i like him. But when I heard that weir was in here, I was happy also because i have always wanted to see weir and min act together! Lol. But still, I kind of wanted to see new with that mustache instead of weir. Lol. But anyways, have anyone figure out what the plot is about?! hehehe, cannot wait to know more of this lakorn.

myheromike

Wow min is servant daughter. can wait look interest :thumbsup: I hope there have slap kiss cuz I heard both of them say something about slap kiss in the news too :nailbiter: Min and weir not bad look cute :flowers: :flowers:

myheromike

Oooy! They look good together. Finally I will be tunin in Min lakorn again. Her only praek I liked was Cee!
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: super agree with u. Her only p'ek I like was cee too then now add weir in there then twos p'ek of min I like is weir n cee :thumbsup: