[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
My mother and I are officially obsessed with Pin Anong. I still haven't watch the raw for episode 3-6 because I need episode recaps first. :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
My mother and I are officially obsessed with Pin Anong. I still haven't watch the raw for episode 3-6 because I need episode recaps first. :(
You have to hurry because it getting good! I do know how many time I re-watch epi 1-6 haha.

I cant wait for them to get marry.

Since Weir is single. and he is Min 's type, I hope they date! haha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
You have to hurry because it getting good! I do know how many time I re-watch epi 1-6 haha.

I cant wait for them to get marry.

Since Weir is single. and he is Min 's type, I hope they date! haha
When I watched Ep.3-2 then I was like nooo, I wanna more! Even my mother told me to just watch the raws and I won't regret it but still I can't help it if I don't understand Thai. I asked her to tell me each episode summary but she's not good at summarizing except raving how good it is. Damn. I guess I should just do it and wait for AB2001's next uploads to watch it again with subs, uh. And oh really? I didn't know that Weir is Min's type. Hell yeah I'm with you on they should try dating! I find them really cute than Om. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Weir & Min look great together. They have awesome chemistry. That dream r scene was...WOW! One of the best I've seen. He's so aggressive.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah weir is min type if u go search in utube u will see she said. I'm very very pray they date in real life. For me I think weir and min they look as good as when weir and pancake or maybe weirmin is more good then weirpan Lol. Weir n min they face shape look like the same shape.

Can wait for tomorrow the wedding day and the scene Yai to try rape her on the wedding night I hope this the weeding night.
Also the scene I think pin saw a snake and she jumped into Yai or hug Yai:) hurry up come friday can't wait for u

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
im so hooked on this lakorn that i'm going super slow on eps 6 so that i don't run out of pin anong to watch until the next eps...so far i only have up until ep 6!!! lol grrrr.....

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey everone, where's everyone getting this lakorn from i mean other asianfuse i'm at a lost......
i been meaning to finish krabeu ban but the uploads here just stops at ep.08......
where's everyone getting them these days........???

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, what happen...!!!??? does anyone have the later ep.s...09 on up...of krabeu ban...??? pls upload...!!! thanks....!!!!

myheromike

I hate pin mom and the love pin give to nat,Very mad don't like it :rant: :rant:

all pic credit to sunny @spicy

today epi

tomorrow wedding
:woot2: :woot2:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
grrrr! i can't wait till tomorrow!!! luvvvv this lakorn....weir and min has such crazy awesome chemistry!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm with you! It way hotter than the r scenes in Wong Wian Hua Jai. haha
Oh yeah....waaaaaaaay hotter! I love how close they are too. Like glued to each other. I think Min has finally find her match. I actually like her in here. Who knows... I might just become a fan.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah....waaaaaaaay hotter! I love how close they are too. Like glued to each other. I think Min has finally find her match. I actually like her in here. Who knows... I might just become a fan.
i agree with you so much they could even get married in reality i hoped they do so i can feel like they are something special

myheromike

I think maybe she know that this yai,but she love nat that why she crying idk just guess.

Hahahaha agree with u ceda_Lee. Yeah she have found her soulmate or the best match hehehehe:)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Me too agree that Weir and Min perfectly matched for each other. Especially Min, I don't feel her chemistry with Om even though I'm such a big fan of both Min and Om.