[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ahhhhh this lakorn is getting soooo intense!!!!! I love it how Min is getting as smart as pra'eak and is twisting things up with the bad people.... it's soooo convincing what she's said and done that I'm starting to believe she might be on the bad side lol... I love the chemistry between Yai and Pin, they are soooo romantic towards eachother hehe :) haven't seen anything like this since Ann and Ken :) just hoping it doesn't drag....

(null)

I love this lakorn, loving the chemistry between Min and Weir, they're so cute together!!!! can't wait for more!!!!!!

mia07

Introvert
Ai-yah! I can hardly wait for Friday to come. Looking sooooo forward to the kiss! Yai looks hot in that baby blue stripe shirt.

And I do hope Pin is preggo. A Mini MEIR!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thank you for the summaries! I'm loving Pin more than ever in the recent episodes. I know she's such a stubborn, weak girl but she finally started to stand up for herself bit by bit. :D And the end of episode 12, I was like ah I have to wait for the next episode for Yai to find out that she's having his baby. :dance1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh! I love that there are so many kiss scenes. You don't get this from a Thai drama.

mia07

Introvert
Is anyone counting how many times they kissed/he kissed her? Hahaha. I know it's quite a few. Maybe I will. :dance3:
The awaiting kiss, credit to violet_nt@spicyforum:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
for the lips i think maybe next firday then this will be they third time for lip :crush: :crush: . one on the bed scene and other one on the part piek seem them outside and another part yai cover her mouth,gosh so many kisses can not count all. for the cheek dont know cuz to manys :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

mia07

Introvert
Hahaha. Let's refresh our memory then, shall we?

- First kiss was on the forehead at the restaurant
- Kissed her on the cheek later that night
- Kissed her on the cheek when On+Na came in the room
- First lip kiss was in the hay barn
- Kiss on cheek after shaving
- Kissed her on the cheek before he went to work
- Willing scene (forehead kiss by Pin, then lip kiss twice)
- Next morning cheek kiss
- Moon Night (kiss on cheek & forehead kiss)

That's it so far, right? xD And of course there will be many to come.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1341581962' post='867736']
The ratings so far is still pretty high, especially the last epi. =)

Ep. 1 (15.06.12) – 11.8
Ep. 2 (16.06.12) – 15.5
Ep. 3 (17.06.12) – 15.1

Ep. 4 (22.06.12) – 14.1
Ep. 5 (23.06.12) – 15.3
Ep. 6 (24.06.12) – 14.9

Ep. 7 (29.06.12) – 11.8
Ep. 8 (30.06.12) – 15.1
Ep. 9 (01.07.12) – 16.4

[/quote]

Ep. 10 - 15.0
Ep. 11 - 14.1