[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
sammy is gorgeous...looks hot w/the gun...love the cowboy outfit she had on (red skirt)

so far it's not bad..p'k is very touchy and looking from the ending credits they got some cute scenes together...N'k is also fiesty

p'k didn't really rape n'k....he just stage it right??? any1 read summary?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Iono, but i really do enjoy posh and sammie scene. Very cute. anyway about the rape scene iono if he did. He prob. set it up. I don;t know thai will but it seem he just using the rape scheme as a excuse . But iono for what. if only there English sub.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he told her he did, but all we saw is that he took her cloths off....sooo....mmm...i do think he might be scheming but he was SOO PISSED at Sammie and was blaming her

I LOVE their scene, I watched the ending credit like 7x to watch the preview of their scenes...kisses/lots of touching hahah :drools:

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I thought I was the only one. Lol I did that so many times. Yes a lot if kissing. I can't wait to see the scene where they are sleeping in one bed and she us kissing him in her sleep. Lol , yea I think he only did that to convince the people back home that they slept together so they need to get marry. Iono in his head I think thats why.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Where did you guys watch it? can someone send me the link? please....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I do to but...He was in such an unreasonable rage ...

Him holding her while teaching her to shoot is hot

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Did you see the preview where Sammie singing snd dancing and posh looking at her and gets beat up every time he is close to her lol I cant wait to see that part

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Agree with you, I don't watch much CH7 action lakorns ... They always look so ridiculous in my eyes.
I've never seen Bodyguard Sao w/ Sammie & Es although I've always admired Sammie. She is an actress with a lot of potential.
Yeah, the teasers are focused on the action aspect so I doubt the lakorn will focus on the love story much -.-"
Awe, I was looking forward to Porshe & Sammie.
Marina, I decided to give this a try after reading some fellow members' comments on it, and I'm loving it so far! Porshe and Sammie have great chemistry. There are a lot of action scenes, but they aren't badly put together. It's like the wild wild west and the actors are doing a good job pulling off the cool moves. This is my first time watching Porshe and I'm already falling for his character and acting. The boy can cry and he has a killer smile. I love actors who have nice cheesy smiles that make you smile along with them. Haha. As for Sammie, she's gorgeous as always and her acting never disappoints me. She's a little more feisty than her character in Bodyguard Sao, but I'm sure she'll be pulling off the same kickass moves in here. She's really good in action lakorns.

I'm glad I gave this a try. It's taking me by storm just like how Bodyguard Sao first surprised me with how good of an action lakorn it was. It seems like Sammie's lakorns like to sneak up on me and surprise me. Lol. This is making me love her even more. Although this does revolve around crime and justice, I'm glad it has a little musical side to it. Pa Puen Tak (Broken Gun) is a town/village. I thought it was just a title to describe the political disputes, but it's actually the town they live in. Pleng ruk means love songs so the style of the lakorn is kind of like the famous Mon Ruk Look Tung with a twist of violence. They also dress up like the 70s so it gives me the same vibe. It's totally bringing me back to my childhood. I'm super happy I'm tuning in to this. Haha. Sorry for my long rant. 

I also like Porshe's voice. I know he's a singer but never listened to him. 
spanky said:
sammy is gorgeous...looks hot w/the gun...love the cowboy outfit she had on (red skirt)

so far it's not bad..p'k is very touchy and looking from the ending credits they got some cute scenes together...N'k is also fiesty

p'k didn't really rape n'k....he just stage it right??? any1 read summary?
I don't think he raped her. I believe he set it up that way because it was the best way out for them. Chen wants to still be able to return to Pa Puen Tak. The only way is for him to become his enemy's son in-law because the man basically runs the town. He won't be able to exile him then. Chen can't tell Sammie the truth because she won't agree to it since she doesn't want to return to Pa Puen Tak. I guess he wanted her to think he was her husband so she'd go along with him like a wife would for her own husband.   

MinsulYaya said:
Where did you guys watch it? can someone send me the link? please....
Here's the link:
http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%81-movie-2-1414 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I also can't wait for her sexy dance and singing and beating up pk haha. .. Can't wait for this weekend.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo: I'm glad I checked this topic to see your post and yeah, this lakorn seems to be good from members' posts. You're already seeing chemistry between Porshe & Sammie? Wow. I can't believe this is your first time seeing Porshe :O You should check him out in Yok Luerd Mongkon -- that's my favorite lakorn of his -- his acting is remarkable in there ... although I did not like his hair in there.
But yes, Porshe can definitely act :) And I haven't seen Sammie in ages so I'm super excited! Plus, she's na'ek, too so a plus! She's usually an underrated actress. 

No worries about your long rant. 
Reading your positive thoughts on this lakorn makes me so excited to start this!! :D I will start on this as soon as I can ^__^

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammie is in the same league of actresses like Matt or gale. She can act very different roles and Rai, Raeng, N'ek, Tomboy, sexy, festy, prime ect... And convincingly give off the aura of each personnage. The girl started by playin Rai or second leads roles and all these years of 'training' paid off. She is a very fine and mature actress now and I am happy ch7 is starting to see their treasure. I loved her and Es in Bodyguard Sao. The thing is I am not sure if she is as fine as Matt at comedy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
thank you for the pictures & videos, Mahalo! :)
can't wait to get started on this one!

@Spanky, you seem to be enjoying this lakorn a lot, too :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love it....pk very touchy hehe...nk is so feisty. .. Their interactions is cute and lol