[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thank you! I been listening to the crappy version....love their duet and his voice too!!! Officially a porshe fan but dunno if I can watch him w/o sammy.....they are my new numKob

Chen was very supportive and understanding

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought I liked Sammy with Es too. I've never seen Porshe's acting, but I thought Min matched with him more than she did with Weir, look wise. However, forget everything because Sammy and Porshe belong together! Lol.  

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Loved Porshe since Sanae Bangkok and loved Sammy ever since Nang Greed.
Every time two of my favourite actors come together, of course the lakorn has to be good in my opinion because the chemistry are just like boom! Bang! Like the fireworks in the sky. Hahah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Dammit (I guess in my delusional mind) -.- thx ' s for reminding me...way to ruin my day ...jk...hehe...but bummer...I just re-watch the sweet clips ...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: NingWing/ As tagged

Click to see more photos.

Can anyone read Thai? The picture I posted lists the final scripts for this lakorn. I want to know how many episodes there'll be. Manager has summaries up to 16 episodes so it's not ending any time soon. I hope they don't drag it out too long.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
wish i did  :rant:

sammy needs to move her face over to the right...she need to aim her lips/kisses towards her man Porshe....hehehe

Porshe - i'll pretend I don't see that her top is being pulled down....i'll slyly take a peak :drools:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Page is loading slow for me bc so many gifs & pics loaded all together so i had to go research my own lol. They added more episoded & on ningwing ig post, episode 41 is the finale but in lakorn script, it will probably be around 20+ episodes. They are doing pretty good in ratings too for this timeslot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
Page is loading slow for me bc so many gifs & pics loaded all together so i had to go research my own lol. They added more episoded & on ningwing ig post, episode 41 is the finale but in lakorn script, it will probably be around 20+ episodes. They are doing pretty good in ratings too for this timeslot
Thank you TubbyTinker! I was trying to figure out what 41 meant in actual episodes. 21 episodes maybe? I don't know whether to be happy or sad that they extended it. They better give us a super happy ending or else I will be so disappointed if it gets ruined towards the end. Idk why they always extend things. As for the GIFs, sorry about that. I hid it under the spoilers to make things easier for everyone. I just like posting a whole bunch of pictures for full viewing all at once. Lol. The overwhelming joy of photos makes me happy. Haha. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope it not more than 21 ep. they been doing such a good job w/the pra'nang...i hope they keep it up and not drag it -.-  (cross fingers)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! 41 scripts. That's a lot to take in.
It's been 15 episodes, Sammy and Porshe have already confessed their love for one another, and about 5 more episodes to go?
It means they'll probably focus a lot more on destroying the bad guys. I know this lakorn is about Chan and Plerng, but I haven't seen them done a lot of things together as a team.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hope they don't add in any misunderstandings between Chen and Walapa. They should add in more romantic scenes between the two to strengthen their love. Please focus on Plerng finding Fah Ngam's killer with the help of Chen. Chen and Walapa's blossoming love is perfect right now. I'm still trying to figure out what they'll add with 8+ episodes. That could've been a reunion lakorn for Porshe and Sammy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha true...It could be their reunion lakorn...I hope they focus more on their team work as well...and blossoming of pra'nang love...since he still needs to Prove to her to have her ah-hem "physically" (blush-blush) along w/emotionally...They are doing such a good job developing their love that I do have some faith in them...and please no crazy misunderstanding, again they are doing so well in this factor to...

I wonder if n'k will get kidnap because of her butterfly tattoo...it being brought up more soo...