[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
LOL, I'm confuse now. Basically, he's just VERY handsome, hehe. 

Haha. Yeah, either way he's VERY handsome. :ghehe: 
He's gotten a lot more buff since Bodyguard Sao. I hope he doesn't bulk up too much. I want to see his shirtless self first hehe. Pervy me....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Haha. Yeah, either way he's VERY handsome. :ghehe: 
He's gotten a lot more buff since Bodyguard Sao. I hope he doesn't bulk up too much. I want to see his shirtless self first hehe. Pervy me....
I was wondering what you guys was drooling about so I looked up Es on IG. Totally agreed that he's very handsome!! I see he has a lot of white friends on IG. Wonder if he speak fluent English?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
I was wondering what you guys was drooling about so I looked up Es on IG. Totally agreed that he's very handsome!! I see he has a lot of white friends on IG. Wonder if he speak fluent English?
Hehe. Isn't he? He's not fluent in English. I've heard him speak English before and he's got a decent accent.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Which of his lakorns is the best? I really wanna see some of his lakorns. ^_^
He hasn't had that many lakorns where he's the pra'ek, but I'd recommended Bodyguard Sao. That was the lakorn that introduced him me. Hehe. He's pra'ek in there.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip/ StephanyAuernig IG/ S_Kantapong_FC/ as tagged
They're in Japan! These two look good together. I think Stephany has a versatile look which makes her compatible with any actor.

Click to see more photos

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Steph is growing on me, she's a pretty cute gal. Es is handsome. Wut looks good for his age.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: As tagged
Send off to Japan. Es looks really good in red. Man, I'm liking his physique. Not too buff but fit enough  :spicy: He's very photogenic during off guard moments.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Es is totally fine in those pics! He looks really handsome sometimes in pics. And that set of pics is really his best set yet.

I was wondering why he was in Japan. Weir's in Japan too, I thought they were filming together or something. I guess they're filming separately for their respective lakorns.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He actually looks the same to me. Lol. His skin complexion is the first thing I notice because he tends to be the darkest one there. That's right, tall dark, and handsome. Lol. The pictures above the opening ceremony at the airport has him a bit lighter. I think it's because of the camera's high quality flashes and the airport's extra lighting, so that's why he appears lighter. Oh, and makeup! Ch.7 likes to pack heavy make-up on their p'eks. The make up never matches their skin tone either. You can't try to make them lighter with lighter powder. It makes them look odd.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Compared to Stephany, Es is actually dark. Haha. I think the looking fairer has to do with those waxed eyebrows. Haha. I personally think he looks good like that. Don't you guys think his eyelids look a bit unnatural??? Hmm. Makes me wonder.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
He looks very handsome regardless. I just think he looks fairer compared to how i remember him in Bodyguard Sao. Maybe it's just the lightening and make up (and hopefully they tone down with the make up in that case. I like his natural tan very much) 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
With Weir and Es, they put so much light powder on them that it's not even funny. You can tell because their necks tend to look darker than their faces. I don't know why they can't just be tan?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
queenyeon said:
He looks very handsome regardless. I just think he looks fairer compared to how i remember him in Bodyguard Sao. Maybe it's just the lightening and make up (and hopefully they tone down with the make up in that case. I like his natural tan very much) 
Hehe. Yeah a little fairer, but still handsome. I love me some dark pra'ek too. When they're shirtless and dark and shiny. Yumyum! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
With Weir and Es, they put so much light powder on them that it's not even funny. You can tell because their necks tend to look darker than their faces. I don't know why they can't just be tan?
I know right.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So n'ek is a spoiled brat who's hot-headed and rai until she loses her memory and becomes really nice and weak. Sigh. Lol. So many lakorns are being remade that involves this same storyline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6HZ7Gwv0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiuLnoN25Zk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JmAcd7MA4