[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Stephany does suit that character, she is mean when she is rai but I think she will do good with nice girl too
They look good together, Es looks so handsome since the last time I saw him
But the red lipstick though

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really want to like Stephany because I think she's a cute girl and she can improve on her acting. But she just hasn't had any good lakorns/roles yet. & whooo, I am liking Es' buff arms. I am not a fan of his much though. He needs better roles also.

I think Es looks a tad lighter than usual because of the lights and also Asian makeup is jam packed with SPF which shows up as a white/lighter cast on flash photography. Bad combination. It even happens to people with light complexions. Lots of Korean stars has bad photos from the white cast from the SPF in their makeup.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah the ton of makeup on guys just needs to go. I especially hate the lipstick part. It's usually bright pink. Haha. Like in Praao. Urgh.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ Omg, good thing you mentioned the lipstick! Son in MaleereungRabum had the pinkest lips ever! It made him look very feminine. It was kind of cringe worthy. I just think a little chapstick is okay.... not the glossy kind though. And when they use shiny bronzer on the p'ek... ehhh doesn't make him look manly at all.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pic where they are hugging and he's leaning towards her is very awkward lol.

But he is a handsome man. I like his wide uneven smile. I am not sure about the N'ek just yet. That red lips of hers make her look older than she is. But I am sure I won't be noticing her much when the lakorn air because my focus will be on him lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
The pic where they are hugging and he's leaning towards her is very awkward lol.

But he is a handsome man. I like his wide uneven smile. I am not sure about the N'ek just yet. That red lips of hers make her look older than she is. But I am sure I won't be noticing her much when the lakorn air because my focus will be on him lol.
Haha. Yeah it's pretty awkward. I think Weir takes pretty awkward pics with his nang'eks as well, when he poses like that.

Me too. He'll steal my attention.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Something about a dark....tall man that makes him stand out. I am short so I generally find tall men attractive. Though, I know this one man who is dark...but he was like 6'4 lol...It hurt my neck when I have to talk to him and that was a bit much.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Something about a dark....tall man that makes him stand out. I am short so I generally find tall men attractive. Though, I know this one man who is dark...but he was like 6'4 lol...It hurt my neck when I have to talk to him and that was a bit much.
I know that feeling. Haha. I'm a shorty myself.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if Steph would be able to pull off this kind of role. She's improved in KLF but she still has that awkwardness in body language. Her lack of both lakorn and real life experiences will likely be a hindrance to her acting. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha Mahalo, I'm here to post this pic and I'm so happy you have another pic of it!!

So.....sexy. I can't wait to watch this lakorn. I wasn't really, really anticipating it, but now I'm TOTALLY in. HAHA.
I hope someone updates us with whatever magazine spread he was shooting. Looks like he took this a while back. 
Cr: s_kantapong IG​

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha Mahalo, I'm here to post this pic and I'm so happy you have another pic of it!!

So.....sexy. I can't wait to watch this lakorn. I wasn't really, really anticipating it, but now I'm TOTALLY in. HAHA.
 ​
I hope someone updates us with whatever magazine spread he was shooting. Looks like he took this a while back. 
 ​
Cr: s_kantapong IG​
I think I might skip. Not my cup of tea despite liking the pairing. For me, I'm super picky! The lakorns I tune into have to have the right plot and the right pairing. If it lacks one or the other, I won't tune in. Lol. Idk what the plot is, but I do know that Stephany loses her memory and becomes a different person. I really hate those kind of plots because so many misunderstandings occur while trying to figure out their true identity. I'd like to see Es pair with someone I like again, which there aren't too many of. It'd be nice if he can reunite with Jakjaan and Sammy. Although I like Now, I can't quite picture her scrawny self next to him. She'd look like a little girl. Lol. Kwan and him were rumored to pair in Lilawadee Plerng, I was super excited. One day Channel 7 will get it right for me!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think I might skip. Not my cup of tea despite liking the pairing. For me, I'm super picky! The lakorns I tune into have to have the right plot and the right pairing. If it lacks one or the other, I won't tune in. Lol. Idk what the plot is, but I do know that Stephany loses her memory and becomes a different person. I really hate those kind of plots because so many misunderstandings occur while trying to figure out their true identity. I'd like to see Es pair with someone I like again, which there aren't too many of. It'd be nice if he can reunite with Jakjaan and Sammy. Although I like Now, I can't quite picture her scrawny self next to him. She'd look like a little girl. Lol. Kwan and him were rumored to pair in Lilawadee Plerng, I was super excited. One day Channel 7 will get it right for me!

Haha. I'm not into Stephany at all, but Es is too hot to skip. 
I wanna see Es and Nao, but yeah like you said she's tooo skinny and kiddish looking. I can't believe she's dating New, he's more than a decade older than her. Anyway, so I'm assuming, he's not pairing up with Kwan, since you said "was?" I'm sorry, Mahalo, one day just one day CH7 will make it right for you. So don't be too down! HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Haha. I'm not into Stephany at all, but Es is too hot to skip. 
I wanna see Es and Nao, but yeah like you said she's tooo skinny and kiddish looking. I can't believe she's dating New, he's more than a decade older than her. Anyway, so I'm assuming, he's not pairing up with Kwan, since you said "was?" I'm sorry, Mahalo, one day just one day CH7 will make it right for you. So don't be too down! HEHE.
Stephany's really pretty, but her acting is not so good at all. She's really awkward sometimes, but definitely better than some so I can tolerate it. Haha. I think she and Namtarn are in the same department. Since they make a nice looking couple, I got 50/50 of what I wanted in a lakorn. However, the plot isn't interesting enough for me to tune in. I rather he pair up with Steph than Praew, Pancake, Poo, or newbies. I was excited about him and Kwan pairing up but they're not my dream couple so I wasn't badly let down. Still waiting for a Kwan and Weir reunion. Haha.