[Ch7] Prao (Pordeecam)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm not watching any of ch7 lakorns aside from Kularb Len Fai for Mon and Tue. But Malee Reng Rabum for Wed and Thur to relieve my hungover for KLF. So, my schedule is pretty available. But still won't touch Proud.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I'm not watching any of ch7 lakorns aside from Kularb Len Fai for Mon and Tue. But Malee Reng Rabum for Wed and Thur to relieve my hungover for KLF. So, my schedule is pretty available. But still won't touch Proud.
Yeah don't touch it. You'll be frustrated to no end. Haha.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Just curious, how's this one going? I watched the first 2 episodes, but I felt it was going nowhere and nothing (of much sense) was happening, so I sort of dropped it hoping that if other people say it gets better later, I might tune in.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lenlin said:
Just curious, how's this one going? I watched the first 2 episodes, but I felt it was going nowhere and nothing (of much sense) was happening, so I sort of dropped it hoping that if other people say it gets better later, I might tune in.
Um. No where. This lakorn went nowhere. Haha. I'd drop it, but if you want to finish it for the sake of finishing then go ahead and finish it. I'm still watching, but just for the sake of finishing.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i finally got around to watch it . aum & weir look so good together , i love their skin-ship scene loll lakorn need more of thoes

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
ok i finally got around to watch it . aum & weir look so good together , i love their skin-ship scene loll lakorn need more of thoes

How do you like it??

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, so far after Weir stop hating/aurging with Prao , I like their closesness and they are falling for each other but it kind of cheessy i can't take it lolll i have to stop watching it. Surprisingly I find the other twin girl story more interesting but it annoying w/ all the fans and reporter, she just an actress not a singer lol. I'm 2/3 Thur the lakorn. Hope it doesn't drag .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Well, so far after Weir stop hating/aurging with Prao , I like their closesness and they are falling for each other but it kind of cheessy i can't take it lolll i have to stop watching it. Surprisingly I find the other twin girl story more interesting but it annoying w/ all the fans and reporter, she just an actress not a singer lol. I'm 2/3 Thur the lakorn. Hope it doesn't drag .
That's good. Now they have a fan in AF. Haha. I'm not really satisfied with this lakorn. Their romance was poorly developed. Min and Sukhet had a much better romance development, and yes more interesting. Hehe. I hope they have a good ending.....I'll be so sad if they don't.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
I thought the lookalike girl's story was more interesting, too, based on what I had seen so far, but her existence is just so random.

thailakornvideos said:
Thanks. I can't believe it finally ended - and at episode 17, too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished!!

This lakorn is such a waste. Everything was horrible: the wardrobe, makeup, character, editing, everyone's acting....I can go on and on. I don't like the wardrobe, everyone was wearing too sparkling and revealing of clothes that it made them look uncomfortable and made me feel uncomfortable. I hate the makeup especially Aum's lips, someone please fire that makeup artist! The characters were inconsistent especially our pra'nang, they just didn't stay true to their character. The production crew did horrible on editing, and building up scenes. Everyone's acting was mediocre - bad, it felt like they were just reading off the script and not acting things out. The only exception is Es and Weir. This lakorn is visually attractive, I can tell you guys that, but the quality of acting and lakorn itself is very lacking! VERY! So disappointed!
I give this 3/10. 1 pt for Es, 1pt for Weir and 1 pt for Arnut. Not for their acting, but for just being in here. :ghehe:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have to take a beak and watch other lakorn loll I like Aum/Weir but the lakorn start to drag. I have like 8 eps left ! The couple are beautiful together though  , IDK the fan/reporter is really annoying .