[Ch7] Prao (Pordeecam)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
So how's this so far Phatman? My sister was watching the dubbed version and it seems so boring. The real Praao is really stuck up. I no like.
CH7 got me all hyped up for this one for....nothing. It's really boring. The storyline is out of place. The characters are not likable. Aum and her stature and her Praao acting and her red popsicle-stain-like lipstick Is annoying the heck out of me. I thought Aum was a great actress, but her acting as Praao in here just proved me that she does best as a quiet nang'ek aka as her lookalike in here Min. We don't get much of Es. He's like in one or two scenes throughout the whole episode. I'm really upset because his character isn't significant at all. He's just....there. The summary said he tries to find out the truth about Praao, but it's actually his annoying coworker played by Som who's out to expose Praao. I hate her character to pieces, every time she pops up I just want to poke at her eyeballs! Not only because the character is annoying the actress and her bulging eyes make it worse. Weir's character is his usual rough character, but he's not really that likable either other than the fact that he's played by the ever so hot Weir. Idk. It's frustrating as you can tell by my rant. I just want Es to end up with Min at least. They're the most interesting pair now because there are secrets and love budding in midair! If he ends up with his annoying coworker I will boycott all this writers works. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I'm so glad that my intuition was right. I skipped this for a reason. Although I'm a fan of Weir, I don't watch all his lakorns to support him. Ch.7 is too painful for me to bear and waste my time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Haha. I'm so glad that my intuition was right. I skipped this for a reason. Although I'm a fan of Weir, I don't watch all his lakorns to support him. Ch.7 is too painful for me to bear and waste my time.
Should've jumped on your boat. Haha. Oh well. For my hotties I shall proceed! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For the very, very few of those who's still interested in this lakorn. Ninja is going to sub it. It's her next project. I'll probably end up watching her subs instead of catching up with its broadcast. Anyway here it is: Praao English Subs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why am I still here catching it's broadcast. Urgh. Haha.

Well....anyway, I'm loving Es is here. He's becoming more and more handsome! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What I don't understand is. Why don't Praao just hire a group of investigators to investigate who's behind her attacks...?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awh Phatman, lol. You're so alone in here. I was gonna watch this lakorn yesterday but stopped by here first to see how it's doing but I saw comments saying it's a let down.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Awh Phatman, lol. You're so alone in here. I was gonna watch this lakorn yesterday but stopped by here first to see how it's doing but I saw comments saying it's a let down.
Yeah I'm quite lonely in here. I don't blame you guys though because this lakorn does suck. I'm just watching on for the sake of Es, Weir and Arnut. Haha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yeah I'm quite lonely in here. I don't blame you guys though because this lakorn does suck. I'm just watching on for the sake of Es, Weir and Arnut. Haha.
Su Su na ka.