[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
From what I've gathered so far it seems like Nat, Paeng, K'Darunee (Siwa's Mom), Thana, Mor Nit, Thana's mom, & Janjaeng seems to know but I feel like she is blocking it out. Idk if K'Wut knows. But more and more ppl know Nd I think it'll just actually bring harm once they all know.

Haha same! Siwa makes up for it by turning to hug Palai but still. Jan's in the bed too so that's a big no-no. Its not cute anymore aha.

Lol. Right! It was so funny. I was like karma for coming into her room w/o permission again. :risas3:
Thanks!
And thanks for I'm not the only one annoyed by the "threesome" of sorts scene. Like you said, a complete no-no for me. I was really hoping it would be a dream/nightmare of one of them. There are so many waking dreams in this lakorn, this could be one of the (so much for hoping...)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks!
And thanks for I'm not the only one annoyed by the "threesome" of sorts scene. Like you said, a complete no-no for me. I was really hoping it would be a dream/nightmare of one of them. There are so many waking dreams in this lakorn, this could be one of the (so much for hoping...)
If it is a dream, I would assume it's Siwa bc its usally the one in the middle but who knows could be Palai as well being jealous aha. I love the waking dreams for some parts but it disappoints me for some. like the hug scene when she said she was scared. Ughh played with my feelings Haha.

I can't wait until finals are over. I'm so eager to watch this week's episode and read the commentary.
I'm so happy this thread is moving fast :clap:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Today's episode is so good. I mean the editing is quite smooth compare to previous episodes. FB live surpassed 30k views for once. That's cool. Trend twitter is also busy.

I'm glad we got some scenes of Siwa Palai. Lmao..I like watching them being jealous over Doctor Ni and Thana. :risas3:
Brace ourselves girls, we are going to get scene under the rain tomorrow. :angel10:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I always catch it LIVE on Ch7 FB. It's easier that way for me.
CH7 FB Live Stream is not open in my country. I usually follow the live broadcast throught Twitter.

I can't wait until finals are over. I'm so eager to watch this week's episode and read the commentary.
I'm so happy this thread is moving fast :clap:
My finals were over last week, on friday. This week I only have to take care of my job.

Today's episode is so good. I mean the editing is quite smooth compare to previous episodes. FB live surpassed 30k views for once. That's cool. Trend twitter is also busy.

I'm glad we got some scenes of Siwa Palai. Lmao..I like watching them being jealous over Doctor Ni and Thana. :risas3:
Brace ourselves girls, we are going to get scene under the rain tomorrow. :angel10:
OMO, OMO, OMO!!!! At last. I just hope we are not going to be duped again in wakeup dream scene again... please!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed! Today's transitions/editing are getting better. Not that many siwa and Palai scenes today but still so adorable together. Haha. That scene towards the end today at the gas station was so funny when she asked if he was jealous. He done openly admitted he was jealous of her and then tried to change to worry all because 1 random dude bumped into her. This guy! Even her calling him her husband has him all happy. We know your weakness is Palai already haha. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

But with the drama today it's so hectic. Siwa's dad seemed to have been the one to release the news about his own fraud medicine. Must be part of his plan or something to trick Thana and frame him. Watching everyone turn on each other. I also dont trust K'Wut too much anymore. He's inconsistent. Saying the papers were real but Palai said they werent the real ones in the safe. Shouldnt he know?

Dearest

恋の予感
CH7 FB Live Stream is not open in my country. I usually follow the live broadcast throught Twitter.

My finals were over last week, on friday. This week I only have to take care of my job.

OMO, OMO, OMO!!!! At last. I just hope we are not going to be duped again in wakeup dream scene again... please!
I failed at finding the live on FB lol so maybe I'll try twitter tomorrow hehe! I'm supppppper excited you guys to see what's going to happen. I have no idea what happened in this episode and I'm prob going to be too impatient to wait for subs so I'll try to watch it somehow.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I failed at finding the live on FB lol so maybe I'll try twitter tomorrow hehe! I'm supppppper excited you guys to see what's going to happen. I have no idea what happened in this episode and I'm prob going to be too impatient to wait for subs so I'll try to watch it somehow.
Oh really? I go to Ch7HD on FB and usually around 8:30 there time it would air LIVE. Let me know if you need help tomorrow if you cant use the twitter one as well. :)

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh really? I go to Ch7HD on FB and usually around 8:30 there time it would air LIVE. Let me know if you need help tomorrow if you cant use the twitter one as well. :)
Hehe yes I will - thanks! I saw the clip on IG where Palai asked if Siwa was jealous omg so cute! Dude, she just bumped into a random guy and he's already so possessive lol Palai is his weakness :love:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe yes I will - thanks! I saw the clip on IG where Palai asked if Siwa was jealous omg so cute! Dude, she just bumped into a random guy and he's already so possessive lol Palai is his weakness :love:
No problem! :icon12: Haha right he ended up just telling her nvm I'm hungry. I love it bc this time Palai caught him in the act. Usually he gets her with his abrupt sweetness and she gets shy but now he's got ataste. They're too cute.