[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL he thought she was leaving -- did I hear him right? He said on the phone you have to come back and take responsibility for what you done to me last night? Pang's reaction in the background hahahahaha

Haha yes he did! I laughed so hard. He used that to his advantage even calling her his wife out loud
Looks like Jan will start bringing problems...

I hope this wont be the start of her trying to make her way into the house.

Dearest

恋の予感
Haha yes he did! I laughed so hard. He used that to his advantage even calling her his wife out loud

Lol probably! I guess Palai will start to show her jealousy then...Siwa will be delighted hahaha
I really like that he confessed first and even though he thinks she loves Thana, he still confessed and is open about how he wants to be with her.

Now, the wait begins for the next episode...nooooooo! Hurry! Love! Baby! Now!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omgggggg you guysss agsfshejfjjfjdl

That kiss was everything!! :love::love: Even I had butterflies watching them ahhhh!!!

I haven’t watched the episode yet but watched clips on ig. Now I can’t wait to watch the whole thing:aaaaa:

And it looks like the ratings went up to 3.6 for yesterday’s episode!! Hope today’s was in the 4s:thumbup: It definitely deserves so!

@Dearest Yup I love how direct he is!! He is truly the perfect man <3

Dearest

恋の予感
There seems to be more viewers today and the tweets went up to 14K (generally it’s around 7-9k). Hopefully it will affect the viewership.
Yeah, I noticed twitter exploded yay! Fans were making clips every moment hahaha PR/marketing team sucks so fans are like we're going to do it ourselves and FIN all the way instead. :cheer:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

Unfortonately, looks like it will. She is holding on to him for dear life. Problems will arise from now on...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Lol probably! I guess Palai will start to show her jealousy then...Siwa will be delighted hahaha
I really like that he confessed first and even though he thinks she loves Thana, he still confessed and is open about how he wants to be with her.

Palai is in love too, but is conflicted. I really want her to express her feelings, but I guess it is too soon for her. There is the revenge against Rasika, Jan, there is the situation with Sorasak and everything about Thana. Too much to get around at this moment...

There seems to be more viewers today and the tweets went up to 14K (generally it’s around 7-9k). Hopefully it will affect the viewership.
Yeah, I noticed twitter exploded yay! Fans were making clips every moment hahaha PR/marketing team sucks so fans are like we're going to do it ourselves and FIN all the way instead. :cheer:
At last! But I've noticed CH7 tried to improve promotions. I don't if it was because of final chapters of Mark's lakorn, but they sure tried.
Let's hope for better promotions from now on. We are halfway through...

Omgggggg you guysss agsfshejfjjfjdl

That kiss was everything!! :love::love: Even I had butterflies watching them ahhhh!!!

I haven’t watched the episode yet but watched clips on ig. Now I can’t wait to watch the whole thing:aaaaa:

And it looks like the ratings went up to 3.6 for yesterday’s episode!! Hope today’s was in the 4s:thumbup: It definitely deserves so!

@Dearest Yup I love how direct he is!! He is truly the perfect man <3
I was screaming in silence during the scene. Our p'ek is too sweet, but daring too.
Oh, and she definitely was super shy when our p'ek went in for another kiss. Guess it was too much to handle at once. hahahahahahahaha

I was happy for the rise (a little one, but a rise) in ratings from last ep. Let's hope that it will increase now!

Dearest

恋の予感
At the end, when Siwa went in for the second kiss and she refused. He then proceeded to brush his nose against hers.

That was actually done by the actors themselves and was not directed. So the PD made a post praising them.
Awwww that's so sweet :love::love: Her little smile when he booped her nose was super cute. Good transition cause if he didn't do that, scene would have been awkward to transition to cuddling instead after she rejected second kiss lol smooth Siwa~

mayag

sarNie Adult
At the end, when Siwa went in for the second kiss and she refused. He then proceeded to brush his nose against hers.

That was actually done by the actors themselves and was not directed. So the PD made a post praising them.
awwwww <3

for some reason I knew that part wasn’t scripted cause Bank can be a tease like that hahahah

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

In a time where he was hurt from the wound I thought it was funny he was still sulking about her caring more for Thana. But then we had Thana who also realized that his Palai is more worried for Siwa now. Oh this circle lol. But I'm so impatient for next week too.
Unfortonately, looks like it will. She is holding on to him for dear life. Problems will arise from now on...
Seems so but I hope it wont become one of those things where Palai keeps questioning if Siwa loves her or not bc Janjaeng is always around. I dont think it will but its Lakorn world who knows haha. I know Siwa is full attention on Palai. I hope they make it consistent.
I can't type you all :icon12::love: Why are they so cute and so hot together? I will write more later. Now I just can't. I am still in awe :clap::clap::clap::clap:Right now all I can say is big rounds of applause for today episode.
It really was so good! All the sweet chemistry came off so well from Bank and Pinkploy. Cant wait to hear your thoughts too hun.

But omgg that brush on the nose was the cherry on top lol. Also, if Palai continues to deny her feelings all I have to say is girl you were also smiling the whole time. They're too cute.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Siwa's face this scene is so funny!! He's like taken back by her hahaha Palai's playful side makes Siwa blush. :naughty2::clap:

I have no idea what they were saying throughout this scene, anyone know? :love:

Lol Banks so good at acting like it really hurt

In that first scene, when he came down trying to put on his shirt she asked why he came down because she was going to come up and wipe his body down but it sounds more like she's saying I was going to come up and help you shower (like together). That's why he's surprised lol. In the clip she says to him after seeing his reaction "Really, It's just showering and then checking on the sick person's body. Why?"
My translation isn't that great but it's more so of a literal translation for it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding is better than actual translating hehe. They both are such teases with each other. Ha

Dearest

恋の予感
In that first scene, when he came down trying to put on his shirt she asked why he came down because she was going to come up and wipe his body down but it sounds more like she's saying I was going to come up and help you shower (like together). That's why he's surprised lol. In the clip she says to him after seeing his reaction "Really, It's just showering and then checking on the sick person's body. Why?"
My translation isn't that great but it's more so of a literal translation for it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding is better than actual translating hehe. They both are such teases with each other. Ha
OMGGGGG That's hilarious :risas3::risas3: Thanks!!! It was like life and death the other day and here these two are flirting with each other hahaha

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for next week already!! Looks like Siwa is going to be more forward with Palai now that he has already confessed his feelings :love:

Palai, we're waiting on you girl!!!! Us aunties are waiting for our nieces and nephews :risas3: