[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

Amour

sarNie Egg
OMG, they are killing us with all these picture!! I'm digging Pancake with Utt, it's gonna be hard to choose between him and Aom Lol 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
huh? how is it too many hospital scenes? lol it probably looks like it bc of the bts pics but its probably during her pregnancy scare or something. if there's anything a lot, it would be crying scenes hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awwww..look at the baby , I love babies

sarN

sarNie Granny
babies sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in love . i love babies!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I thought when they meet again their daughter already 3 years old but how come this one is still a baby like not even 2 years yet.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aww, Om and the baby is so darn cute!
I am very ready for this reunion because I've waited since WNTRK... but since they weren't paired then, it's an even longer wait.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
junemaikao said:
I thought when they meet again their daughter already 3 years old but how come this one is still a baby like not even 2 years yet.
I read they did a change of script. Jenna who is suppose to play Lila at 5 years old is now/ will be playing as nangek when she is small. Not sure if their daughter will still grow or they will have Lila at Sammie's age (pic above)