[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This lakorn took me by surprised! I didn't think I was going to watch it at all but dang I'm hooked! Why couldn't this air on the weekends so that we get 3 episodes per week?!
Lol same, I didn't think I would watch it (not a fan of abroad lakorns), and praise the lakorn heavens Om's acting is so much better in this, than the lakorn with Poo LOL. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lol same, I didn't think I would watch it (not a fan of abroad lakorns), and praise the lakorn heavens Om's acting is so much better in this, than the lakorn with Poo LOL.
Yes! His acting is soooo much better. Reminds me of when he was acting with Kwan, more natural.

BiPi said:
Is anyone subbing this lakorn ?
I'm sorry, I wouldn't know that. I think the subbers were complaining that it is hard to sub ch7 lakorns because of the copyrights issue. :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes! His acting is soooo much better. Reminds me of when he was acting with Kwan, more natural.

I'm sorry, I wouldn't know that. I think the subbers were complaining that it is hard to sub ch7 lakorns because of the copyrights issue. :(
Maybe Poo's bad acting rubs off on surrounding cast mates? Lol. 

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
TubbyTinker said:
I'm subbing it but I haven't had the chance to upload ep1 yet lol
Thank you so much for subbing this lakorn!! I was watching it yesterday and i really like it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I gotta catch up but I'm so busy for Christmas, have like 10 guests. Lol And just returned from my vacation, too. I still have to unpack everything, do laundry, clean the house, ugghhhhhhh!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Eventhough I feel so bad for Nickoli because he is so sweet and i know how supportive he would be to Wayoon later but sometime I just wish he would go away.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
One thing I hate about lakorns that takes place abroad is that they always make the characters wear thick coats and scarfs while everyone in the background are wearing shorts and t-shirts. Like, we know they're abroad. Just let them wear clothes that are appropriate for the weather. No need to make it seem like everywhere else is cold only. Okay. Done with my rant. lol Still in the process of watching the first episode. It's good to see Pancake back onscreen. She's gotten more mature and prettier looking, not that she wasn't before. There's just this glow in her that wasn't really there before. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah seems like Pancake wanted to leave Channel 7 with a bang lol. Nikolai is one of  those supporting pra'ek's that annoys you, but you can't help but feel for him. Gah! Nikolai is a little creepy to me though the way he is or it is just the way Utt is portraying him lol. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I feel so bad for Nicolai. he's too good of a guy. Does guys like him even exist?!!! I need me a Nicolai. I really wanted him to take Wayoon to Sacher instead of Ramil. He even freaken sold his mother's watch just to get the money.

When I'm watching Thai dramas, Kdramas, or any other type of dramas, I never ever hardly cheer for the second guy. I'm always on Team praek lol but Nicolai, I'm on his team hahahha. They changed Ramil quite a bit for the lakorn. From comments I read on pantip, they said Ramil in the novel was a jerk. he basically got with Wayoon just to piss off Nicolai. Ramil in the lakorn seem to genuinely like Wayoon. LOL No one knows how Ramil will turn out to be for the lakorn during the climax when nangek goes to tell him that she's pregnant. They're hoping it'll follow the novel where he didn't take responsibility and let his aunt tell nangek off to go get an abortion.

But anyways it seems like they're gonna sleep together in next week's episode bc they're already gonna go on their trip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah my cousin said in the book he was a jerk and he was a bigger jerk when she told him she was pregnant. He basically just turned his back on her and walked away. He loves but he love himself and his status more. When he changed his mind about the abortion and thought he was too late to stop it, he felt remorse and heartbroken but he still didn't make amends with her, he just moved on.

I still love this lakorn though and want to cry with Wayoon when the time comes. This is definitely Pancake's best performance to date and my most fav of hers. The lakorn itself is my top five for the year. Could even be my favorite. Can't wait til next week.