Reactions: fun

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
clip from fitting with Princess Soam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmsnl2QC5yE

and screencaps from above clip

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg there's a reunion lakorn of Om and Pan and I didn't know?? Whaaaaaat.... I am baffled right now. *breeeeeathes.....* Okay okay.... Whoaaaa!

Jenna (their baby) has no resemblance to neither parent in no way, shape or form. There is ZERO percentage of accuracy there. Lol She doesn't even look like she could be Pan's baby. I agree 100% they could have cast a more Thai looking kid. There's gotta be other child actresses that could play this role. She's definitely adorable that's for sure. 

I hate it when Om plays a jerk type of role. He's so dreamy as a good warm kind of guy like in Tawee Pope. (which I highly recommend)
Utt... oh dear... can this man get any hotter? I would feel torn between those two if such a thing ever happens in real life..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can we not have an annoying mean pr'ek who is a jerk through out the series?  I can't stand those pr'ek and I don't understand why it's acceptable and forgivable especially when there's a really super awesome side friend who is better as the pr'ek and as the one to end up with n'ek but he doesn't because the jerk face pr'ek is pr'ek :/

I mean, if there were enough scenes where he redeems himself, then....but then again, that's never the case.  They always make pr'ek the jerk up to the last 10mins where his jerkness has gone beyond the point of return where I can't forgive him for being a jerk anymore >_<

But I'mma watch this because of the daughter, she's sooooo cute!

sarN

sarNie Granny
beamsgirl said:
can we not have an annoying mean pr'ek who is a jerk through out the series?  I can't stand those pr'ek and I don't understand why it's acceptable and forgivable especially when there's a really super awesome side friend who is better as the pr'ek and as the one to end up with n'ek but he doesn't because the jerk face pr'ek is pr'ek :/

I mean, if there were enough scenes where he redeems himself, then....but then again, that's never the case.  They always make pr'ek the jerk up to the last 10mins where his jerkness has gone beyond the point of return where I can't forgive him for being a jerk anymore >_<

But I'mma watch this because of the daughter, she's sooooo cute!

so.true! there never enough groveling  from the man's side (w/the exception of my Kobori :yummy: ) while the woman endure so much hardship . If they do the last 10min grovel scene anyway , they might as well make him give  the white jasmine garland (thai use these flower when one ask  forgiveness) and goes down on his knee 

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww babies , i love babies and those white dudes are good looking , living in the usa w/ not much asian around , i might end up having mix babies like those little girls!!!  :baby:

sarN

sarNie Granny
How many babies are they using ? I see like 5 different babies so many babies , I love babies ! Maybe they will have 4 more babies right?

TubbyTinker

They're using 3 babies, Sammie, Katie, and Jenna, but all will be playing Lila in different age.

I just realized that all the kids they use are all mixed while the parents are pure Thai lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Omg Too Cute To Handle
I Swear Seeing Pancake With Om Could Get Me Pregnant
 HAhahha So Eyecandy

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know right , mix babies w/ pure Thai parent but they too adorable !! How old lilly be when she meet the dad? I usually don't like secret baby plot because I feel the man need to know and take responsible but we know how lakorn goes... N' ek pregnant she hide or runaway or even worth said he/she not his child. It going be a beach ending I'm tell ya ,' lol

TubbyTinker

Hahahahaha Ikr!! But according to the book, praek knows he has a daughter 3 years later after they broke up so I'm assuming when Lila is 3 years old. Jenna will be playing the 5 year old Lila. Damn don't tell me, he has to try to reconcile with her for another 2 years lol. Of course, Lila is gonna be helping her parents get back together.