[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Wait, the princess is playing in here? So, in this lakorn, they have to speak in normal language to her, or in royal speaking? The princess will play a role of an aunt, right? So they have to speak normal to her highness? Wouldn't it be awkward?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mmgjp314 said:
Wait, the princess is playing in here? So, in this lakorn, they have to speak in normal language to her, or in royal speaking? The princess will play a role of an aunt, right? So they have to speak normal to her highness? Wouldn't it be awkward?

well they would have to speak normal because she's playing an aunt. I think as long as they dont do anything inappropriate, it'll be fine

credits gun

sarN

sarNie Granny
now i have another question , how in the world did they cast a princess in a lakorn ? she offer the role ? she act before ? connection ? i think talking to royal is more easy than taking to monk ! with monk i panic . to much sinful thought in my head that's why haha.

TubbyTinker

hahahha sarn, too funny

the producer Khun Nampueng is The Princess younger sister. K.Nampueng is also in this lakorn as well. I think during the interview, The Princess said she wanted to help her sister since this will be K.Nampueng first ever lakorn project

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sister ? So now the producers is royal as well ?? Two princess ? Great ball of fire, the chance of skin ship , fake kisses , attempt rscene and possible hug scene are reduce to hand holding and fish eye stare right ? Now, I do pray.

TubbyTinker

lol i dont think it'll be reduce...and i dont think the story has an attempt rscene either but definitely skinship and not just eye staring hahahha

K.Nampueng isn't a princess but she's a Mom Luang. The reason why Princess Soam is called HRH Princess is because she was once married to The Prince of Thailand

heres a background story of Princess Soam and K.Nampueng if your interested reading lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soamsawali

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Sister ? So now the producers is royal as well ?? Two princess ? Great ball of fire, the chance of skin ship , fake kisses , attempt rscene and possible hug scene are reduce to hand holding and fish eye stare right ? Now, I do pray.

Sarn you're hilarious. Is that all you think of, skinship? :bhehe: You need to petitions for Nampueng Satan to be remake so you can enjoy all those skinships. :pervie: AHAHAHAHA

TubbyTinker said:
 lol i dont think it'll be reduce...and i dont think the story has an attempt rscene either but definitely skinship and not just eye staring hahahha

K.Nampueng isn't a princess but she's a Mom Luang. The reason why Princess Soam is called HRH Princess is because she was once married to The Prince of Thailand

heres a background story of Princess Soam and K.Nampueng if your interested reading lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soamsawali

Tubby, isn't Princess Soamsawali used to be a model before she got married? I still have the magazine when she was on the covers... she was so pretty back then. :yes:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol @sarN, you're hilarious!
I hope the amount of skinship isn't reduced to staring and hand holding either.
Om & Pan has great chemistry, they better get lots of skinship.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo ..I see & @ Maya , that's why I panic when I see monks at temple haha afraid they might see my sinful thought.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So does anyone know when is this lakorn airing?

I want to see Princess Soam's acting and curious as to why she was crying. I'm surprise they gave her heavy roles like that for her first lakorn. :scratchhead2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Oooo ..I see & @ Maya , that's why I panic when I see monks at temple haha afraid they might see my sinful thought.

LOL, the monk probably afraid you'll being a lonely wandering cougar ghost looking for prey at their temple.  :loool:  If I were you, I would've just ask the monk for "lucky spells" for young cub or two instead of being afraid of them. :woot:

TubbyTinker

Probably by the end of this year bc they still need to film in Vienna. I'm excited to see the scenes filmed there bc Princess Soam's daughter is an ambassador there and has read the novel so she knows where the leads can film their scenes at. I actually want them to hurry up and go bc the scenes they film in Thailand, pranangs rarely see each other judging from the bts pics lol. I want some skinship scenes already hahaha

I wonder how they're gonna do the Grand Vienna ball scene or are they ever include that scene bc I heard its a big scene that requires a lot of extras

sarN

sarNie Granny

Maya_Fantasy said:

LOL, the monk probably afraid you'll being a lonely wandering cougar ghost looking for prey at their temple.   :loool:  If I were you, I would've just ask the monk for "lucky spells" for young cub or two instead of being afraid of them.  :woot:

i was kind of rebellious when i was younger but only in my mind I wouldn't dare express it out because i was afraid of my elder ,at the time there were rumor about monks having affair w/ marriage woman , my elder  warn me not to stare at monks and do not think they are attractive/handsome because those thought are sinful and degrading for a young woman . I wish they hadn't lecture me about that because it only fuel my rebellious soul ( i was raise in a strict religious family ) plus it take 2 to tango and i  feel the elder was being bias  .  Ever since then , when i see monks i dare myself to think of ..you know stuff , like what if I dis robe him , does he wear underwear , if the monk is young , i would think he handsome and what a waste of youth ...crazy huh? im a bad girl.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
now i have another question , how in the world did they cast a princess in a lakorn ? she offer the role ? she act before ? connection ? i think talking to royal is more easy than taking to monk ! with monk i panic . to much sinful thought in my head that's why haha.
LOL! I know how you feel. Every time I have to talk to a monk I totally. I can't ever find the right words to use and always afraid Im gonna say something wrong. And oh yes, the sinful thoughts.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:

i was kind of rebellious when i was younger but only in my mind I wouldn't dare express it out because i was afraid of my elder ,at the time there were rumor about monks having affair w/ marriage woman , my elder  warn me not to stare at monks and do not think they are attractive/handsome because those thought are sinful and degrading for a young woman . I wish they hadn't lecture me about that because it only fuel my rebellious soul ( i was raise in a strict religious family ) plus it take 2 to tango and i  feel the elder was being bias  .  Ever since then , when i see monks i dare myself to think of ..you know stuff , like what if I dis robe him , does he wear underwear , if the monk is young , i would think he handsome and what a waste of youth ...crazy huh? im a bad girl.

:shock2:  OMG Sarn,  how to you want me to reply to that? :loool:  hahahaha  :eyetwitch: 

I think I'll just keep my thought to myself :yahoo: LMAO  Afraid it will get into my head the next time I goes to the temple. :coverlaf:

Oh the lucky and love spells is for you to use on young men outside of the temple, not monk in robes.  :lmao3:   hahahaha :loool:

Crannberry, don't start to follow in Sarn's foot step now.  She can get you into trouble really quickly.  :whahuh:  LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
Probably by the end of this year bc they still need to film in Vienna. I'm excited to see the scenes filmed there bc Princess Soam's daughter is an ambassador there and has read the novel so she knows where the leads can film their scenes at. I actually want them to hurry up and go bc the scenes they film in Thailand, pranangs rarely see each other judging from the bts pics lol. I want some skinship scenes already hahaha

I wonder how they're gonna do the Grand Vienna ball scene or are they ever include that scene bc I heard its a big scene that requires a lot of extras

OK, thank you.

I believe they can do it just as grand.  I think I sees picture of Mom-Noi behind the scene.  His work is always grand.  Plus you said HRH's daughter is an ambassador there, I'm sure they can get extras easily with HRH's helps.

Can not wait to see that scenes too. :)

crannberry

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy, LoL! I never know how to act at the temple. I think Im pretty proper until I get there. Not you mentions  bad thoughts.My always tells me that you should have clear mind and good thoughts when at the temple and when you leave. KEKEKE
You girls sure know how make this forum fun. I've to others and they are mean.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Amen. I feel you girl. I only have bad thought when monks is around. And i try VERY hard not to look/notice young monks if there one at the temple . I do panic and doesn't know how to talk to them as well because in my head ..i think of stuff  . IDK , maybe I"m sadist by nature  :facepalm:

crannberry

sarNie Egg
I get yelled at alot when i go to the temple, but mostly by my elders for not being Thai enough. I have no idea what that means.