[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooo la la , not just foot holding but there hand holding w/ nose touching, hair sniffing , body wipe ,hair drying , slightly tight hugging and the MOST damaging of all is both of them  in their pajama and near a BED  :baby:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG
This Pics ARE SOOOOOOO SATISFYING
Keep Up On The UpDates

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo ...all those bed room scene was because she had morning sickness ^^^ why does ever lakorn w/ babies the p'ek never stick around for the whole 9 mos. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
sarN said:
Oooo ...all those bed room scene was because she had morning sickness ^^^ why does ever lakorn w/ babies the p'ek never stick around for the whole 9 mos. 
IKR and when they do stick around, the n'ek is usually super pissed at him and pushes him away. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Getting excited! They look good! Thanks for the updates Thip.
I am so glad they toned down on Pan's makeup i.e. her lashes.
Her hair is especially sexy in these pics! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Cupid Candy said:
IKR and when they do stick around, the n'ek is usually super pissed at him and pushes him away. 

:yes: or she run away to some beach house somewhere waiting for him to follow her 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
in the book, they slept together when he takes her on a mini getaway....so im not sure if they slept together [yet] cuz thats supposedly her house in Vienna or is it her dorm room?...if its her dorm, what is he doing in there hahahahah

cr gunbaker

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
in the book, they slept together when he takes her on a mini getaway....so im not sure if they slept together [yet] cuz thats supposedly her house in Vienna or is it her dorm room?...if its her dorm, what is he doing in there hahahahah

cr gunbaker
Its elementary, my dear Watson. By close examinations of your lastest development of photos document there , I can clearly see winter clothes they had on , oversea filming , reguardless of country , its always winter and one of the picture I saw a Campbell soup can on the shelf . She at her dorm because I doubt any Asian parents will allow a man in their daughter room.

TubbyTinker

of course she's not at her house in Thailand lol but if its her dorm, im just wondering how can he be in there? arent there like rules? I've never lived in a  dorm so i wouldnt know lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl, Dr Sawat goes to Hom's dorm and I didn't see any one stop him , if anything they call him to come! And dorm can have visitors

TubbyTinker

hahahahahah he's a doctor that's why, Sawat's words to be exact so its okay for him hahahahahhaha

but in a serious note, I always have this thought in the back of my head that no guys are allowed in the girl's dorm and vice versa

sarN

sarNie Granny
He was a Dentist though ! She could rent an outside dorm/ apartment , I had a friend who dorm is outside the campus and we bring boys over to play patty cake all the time.