[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
My nurse had this beautiful tattoo of a dragonfly and daisy on her arm to represent her mom who died of cancer. I comment on it and she got worried that I might have been offended. I saw her eyes go big and she tried to pull down her sleeve more but I told her it was beautiful. She said that she has to always  make sure it is super covered cus she could get fired if someone saw it and get offended. I'm all for professionalism but in this day and age if it isn't so extreme, covering your neck head and face or has anything vulgar then I think it should be ok. I mean the tats and piercing doesn't determine your quality and skills. My assistant is the brightest guy I've come across at his age and he is tat up. My bf is tat up and he's a surgeon so that says a lot. :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
No it doesn't determine your skills but I think if its small and is at an obvious place, I think if you can cover it, you should but if its big then obviously you can't cover it lol. Personally, I hope no one takes this offensively, if its tatoos, I'm usually okay bc its a permanent ink on your skin, you can't remove it and put it back on but piercings is another story. I mean its removable. If a doctor came in to see me and he or she is pierced up somewhere around the face other than ears, yeah I'm gonna think, wow you lost a few points on professionalism lol but I'm not gonna question their knowledge and skills. Its just that "first impression" instinct lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't mind the tattoos, when I was in the hospital before giving birth. One of my nurses she was a bad ass chick! I saw a part of her tattoo and asked her if I could see the rest (because she was covered up). I think mostly private hospitals have issues with the body ink. I notice county hospitals are a bit more tolerant. I always pick to go to county hospitals even though people tell me not to. I find the service and care is way better. (Don't think I'm crazy lol)

Also, today's episode......... LOL if I were Ramil

and I found out that Nicolai named my baby, I would be so pissed!

I think Piengpen is about to changeee, I hope sooo we need more people on team Wayoon!

TubbyTinker

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
FUDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THE WAY THE EPISODE ENDED 
Spoil me!! I won't get to watch it until later his wewk

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ya pood ya pood!!!! P yung mai dai dooooo!!!!!!!! Lol no spoilers please!
Lol yesss I know :p 

TubbyTinker said:
Spoil me!! I won't get to watch it until later his wewk

Wayoon is in Thailand after hearing news of her uncle. She takes Lila to the hospital, and while they are waiting for the elevator... Ramil walks in (I guess going to visit Tan Ying) and sees Wayoon carrying Lila! I'm not sure if this is actually it or they are doing that edit/cut crap where he really sees someone else and they just kind of tandem show her waiting for the elevator, but it does look like he sees her! Then he has a surprised face and episode ends! In the preview it shows him playing with Lila at Wayoon's aunt house!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah!! Off topic about tatttooo loll, I work in the Tattoo shop, so I can relate loll and most ppl that come get a tattoo, do get random images that have nothing to do about themselve beside the fact "it look good" , I even help them pick out an image. What annoy the living hell out of me , is face tattoo , just want to slap them crazy , as if unemployment rate isn high already in ATL. Now , with piercing , ppl do go extreme now a day w/ facials , its creepy and there exrotic piercing , lord, you wouldn't believe the area they want pierce lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That reminds me of this guy in my class lol. We were all doing a group project, and after we got done. A group wanted to go get tattoos. I went with them just to see who got what. One guy was like "I want something mythical. Something that no one believes exists." The girl got annoyed cause he wouldn't tell her exactly what. She gave him a unicorn tattoo lol. She was like "Well no one believes they exist." 

Also preview for next week episode omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

After Ramil leaves Nitiya he goes to Wayoon and starts kissing her and she fights him off

Wayoon: You have no right to do this to me!
Ramil: Why not? I'm your husband!
Wayoon: You don't have the right to use this word!
Ramil: If I don't have the right then who does? 

Preview ends

TubbyTinker

Its ending on Monday feb1 but I feel like its gonna be rushed for some reason. Did today episode feel like some things were coming to a closure?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
TubbyTinker said:
Its ending on Monday feb1 but I feel like its gonna be rushed for some reason. Did today episode feel like some things were coming to a closure?
Sort of... I felt like it could end Monday..

Ramil already knows Wayoon kept her baby, Wayoon's aunts already moved to Vienna with her. Wayoon is already working at the UN. Ramil finally got to talk to Wayoon face to face. Ramil already left the house. All that is left is for them to reconcile.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They changed and shorten the story. Supposedly:

the uncle dies first then Wayoon took her daughter home. Her aunt sold the house after the funeral and they moved to Russia. Wayoon went to work for thhe UN and then the praek's famiy found out about the baby. They somehow was able to do a dna which proved that Ramin is the father. The aunt told everyone to keep it a secret but Pieng Pen told her bf and he told Ramin. Ramin then cut his aunt put of his life and went after Wayoon. Nicholai and her aunt help them get back together.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg were my eyes deceiving me?! That scene of him thinking of the horrible past he did to Wayoon. Was that Om's best acting?! That was sooo on point!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg were my eyes deceiving me?! That scene of him thinking of the horrible past he did to Wayoon. Was that Om's best acting?! That was sooo on point!!
Indeed it was on point! Both Pan and Om dished out some of their best perf for this lakorn.

TubbyTinker

Is it just me or the baby has on eye shadow? LOL I see like a tint of something shiny above her lids. And if I was the director, I would have told the makeup artist or even Pan herself not to put falsies on Pan during the giving birth scene. I know it's for camera purposes but c'mon. I know some women wear like a full on makeup to give birth though hahaha