[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^no, the lakorn it was supposed to replace has not finished airing yet, and ch7 hasn't updated on when this one will air.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
^Yup, they just decided to change the title to make it...more interesting-sounding(?) lol I don't know...But ever sine Weir got muscled-up, I've been looking forward to his macho roles. =P
 LOL!!!!!!!! I've never seen the orig, but I decided to go back and watch, and just saw THAT scene last night. Laughed my butt off. Some random bra's just there and n'ek's friend (or was it her sis-in-law) sleeps throughout the whole thing, even though n'ek and p'ek are, like, wrestling right on the bed next to her. Anyway, Johnny's version looks hella amusing. Hope they don't screw up that factor for the new one.

@queenyeon, yeah it's a real bummer it's not airing yet, even though they put it out there that it was going to be this weekend.

HAHA. Hasn't he always been muscular?? Oh...well...I hope they make this version worthwhile. Haha. I hope someone subs it, so I can watch it. 

jjinxx

^ lol as far as I've noticed, 2012 was when he got extra buff, especially around the arms/shoulder department.
btw, Ninjakkn will be subbing this at her blog (ninjakkn.wordpress. com)

cr weloveweirmai fb

I'm watching Johnny's version. Krao seems so sassy lol So much bickering with Arnut. N'ek argues a lot with him, I'm glad! I'm sure the new version will throw in fight scenes to showcase out Weir's manliness.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I see. Well, I'm glad he decided to buff up because it sure is quite an attractive feature. Of course I'm not implying anything else haha. I like his body structure, it's very...macho...haha. I hope he keeps it up and tones it up more. Wow, I think I'm starting to REALLY like Weir...odd...

Anyway, thank god someone's subbing it!! I'll definitely stay tuned!

jjinxx

Hoping there's more romance in this version lol I know I am setting myself up up real high here, with lots of expectations.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, anything is possible if you just believe haha. I hope to see some Weir romance too haha. Although, I do hope to don't go overboard like Pin Anong. Whatever haha. I heard that the original was pretty intense and the pra'ek was...dark and insanely evil (hence the title "Satan" haha), so I hope Weir gives the character a little more light.

Just curious, has Weir ever done a romcom? The lakorns that I know of his are revenge/slap/kiss or action only... :scratchhead2: ?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I was wondering if Weir's lakorn Parakit Pichit Dok Fah is a romance comedy? From the preview it looked like a romance comedy.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I'm looking at the preview too; it seems to be one. I hope in the near future Weir takes on a romcom because that'd be something fresh...well for me at least haha.

jjinxx

I can't recall ever glimpsing Weir in a romcom either. It'd be cute if he and Mai reunite in one in the future. Ha.

Lol PA had unneccessary love scenes, like they were just throwing those in for ratings, not actual romance. I hope p'ek in here is more developed; and that they don't put the wedding as close to the end as the old version, because I want him to pay for his deeds, not just a hasty apology scene. And he had way too many love scenes with her sis-in-law in the old version, ugh. ><

@phatboy lol there, you have encouraged me to place real high hopes!

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Haha. Hey, we've got nothing to lose right haha. I hope they concentrate more on the romantic development between the pra'nangs instead of whatever  drama there is.

Definitely. After all the evil things he does to the nang'ek, a simple apology is NOT acceptable. The scriptwriter will need to linger the lakorn a wee little longer like in Sawan Biang (Ann and Ken's version); they spent the last 1/3 of the lakorn focusing on pra'eks reconciliation attempts with nang'ek. I mean it was a little draggy, but at least it's more realistic.

Eew. Did you just say pra'ek in the old version had "way too many love scenes" with nang'eks sis-in-law??? UH...I hope they don't make pra'ek in this version so...dirty.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ugh, I know right, I hate pra'eks who are like that, and now weir will have to play a person like that, hope they change it up a bit.

jjinxx

^^Oh you read right. And the sis-in-law was so lustful, p'ek led her on and she just jumped into his hands. I skimme thru and saw 2-3 "suggestive" scenes of them together or he was like dropping her off after they went out together, which is...><

Ch7 has a habit of dragging their lakorn out. This can be an advantage and disadvantage in the case of this lakorn: they might drag out the middle, which means there's potential for romance between pranang before they marry, but it's also potential for more adultery scenes with p'ek and the sis-in-law.
If ratings are good and they extend the END, then we might possibly get more substance to the apology and reconciliation, etc...

jjinxx

lol I don't want to! I'm whining now, I waited so long for Weir-Mai reunion so they have to cut down the side affairs, or else make them equal amount...ha.

jjinxx

^pwahahahahahahaha...!! You are working my imagination now! If it's Mai and Weir, anything goes for me!