[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yep, as stated above, they did kiss at the end of Ngao Kammathep. They really attracted me in their first lakorn together!

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Oo...Weir is quite the daring actor eh~. Now if only he'll do it correctly haha. That one long kiss Weir gave Min in PA was kind of frightening because he had his eyes wide open starring into Min's eyes haha. Have you guys heard the thing about the government/higher people(?) asking all the scriptwriters not to include "real" kisses in their script? I think it's ridiculous, and if it's true that they've kindly banned "real" kisses, we probably won't see one in this one. Grr...I hope it's not true.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I know right. Haha. He needs to chillax a little and build up the moment haha. I mean his characters need to do that.

jjinxx

lollll! Apparently Weir is the type of actor that likes real kisses MUCH more than angle kisses (because it adds to the intensity/mood of the scene and doesn't require as much...acting effort? lol)
Mai is also not opposed to real kisses.
I don't know about building up the mood (I hope for it too but) because his character Krao supposedly hates Arnut haha so I think they'll lean towards the aggressive side but we'll see what Weir brings to us.

I don't see the sense in the gov banning real kisses and whether the ban really exists--is it only targeted at lakorns?

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^ I know right, haha. I'm definitely not looking forward to any soft/passionate kiss from Weir in this one, since he's pretty much still maintaining his macho/aggressiveness. I like that Weir's confident in kiss scenes because he doesn't make the kiss look too awkward, since the nang'eks are usually shy about it haha. IF they do have a real kiss, I hope Mai responds well to the kiss instead of freezing up and looking like a statue haha. 

I'm not sure about the banning either. I don't know if it's been around for a while already or just came up, but a fellow AF~mate said at Yah Leum Chun thread (a couple weeks ago) that YLC's scriptwriter wrote on her page (I think it was IG/FB) that she was asked not to include any real kisses in YLC. I'm still upset about it because the lakorn stars the hottest pra'nang Anne and Tik for goodness sake, they need to make their first collab memorable haha. Considering Thai's conservative nature I can see why they would disallow real kisses anywhere, BUT if you look at Thailand's film industry...how many 19+ rated films are released each year? The most recent one that I know about is Jan Dara. If it's due to their conservative nature then why only target lakorns? I really don't understand. Perhaps more people watch lakorns and more are exposed to kisses and such? Still, it doesn't make sense. Whatever though, it's not that I'm going against Thailand's conservative nature or what not, but I do wish to see raw kisses in here haha. Like you said, it adds to the intensity of the scene haha.

Enough of that from me, haha. Can someone give me a brief summary of the lakorn? I still don't know what it's about, haha. All I know is the pra'nang hates each other.

jjinxx

^That's exactly what I was thinking--what about Thai films and such, and frankly, if they're still filming r scenes, but banning real kisses, they're going at the conservative thing a little backwards...

Anyway, enough about that lol
Summary can be read in full at ninjakkn.wordpress.com (under the Charming Deception tab) but I'll do a summary of the summary:
Arnut's dad raped Krao's mom (in the past) when she went to ask him for financial help, think he and her husband are friends and all. She commits suicide after and Krao's dad follows so he grows up an angry orphan.
Forward in time--Arnut's parents die in a car crash so she returns from studying abroad with her best friend, Wik. Wik has some kind of relationship with Krao (distant relative or something but they're somehow an item?) so he and Arnut meet.
Coincidentally, the man who fiancially aids Arnut in her studies, Pa, is Krao's uncle.
Arnut's family owns a construction company and is hired by Krao to build a hotel. Krao seduces Lalita, the sis-in-law. He also later woos Orncha, the sis.
Arnut goes to take care of Pa because he's sick, and she later discovers all the affairs going on with Krao, so she demands that he leave her family alone. He says he will only if she agrees to marry him. They have a one year marriage contract.
Krao rapes her on their wedding night to complete his revenge on their family.
Lalita divorces her husband and seeks out Krao but he turns her away, so she angrily shoots him, but Arnut blocks him and gets shot instead.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^That's exactly what I was thinking--what about Thai films and such, and frankly, if they're still filming r scenes, but banning real kisses, they're going at the conservative thing a little backwards...

I so agree with this, if they ban kisses but not the rape scenes, it's a bit confusing. Haha.
Man, reading the summary makes me hate the pra'ek even though i haven't seen this yet, haha and if my neighbor who is a big fan of Weir finds out, she'll totally hate him. Come on, all of that just for revenge, I mean come on, do you even have a heart? A love toward nang'ek at all?

jjinxx

^I was real curious about the romance portion of this as well. I can understand how he might fall in love with her, because as another AF member stated, he's attracted to her being feisty and not easily falling for his 'charms' and he does develop feelings for her but the reminder of revenge would probably push away the good thoughts.
N'ek on the other hand is the one I'm concerned about how they will write/portray her developing good feelings for him because as far as I've seen while watching the old version, he hasn't done anything that would make him appeal to her (romantically or even as a friend) aside from always being around her and arguing with her. lol.

This lakorn is like authentic slap-kiss Thai lakorn with all the angst and aggressive p'ek, but even if the interaction between the pranang is entertaining, I hope they don't skip out on building an actual love relationship. There was no closure with the old version... :(

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I would absolutely hate it if the nang'ek falls plainly in love with the pra'ek. That would make no sense at all haha. I, too, hope that the scriptwriter looked into that and added certain things to allow some kind of romantic progression in their love/hate relationship...if it's even considered a 'relationship' haha. I do hope they don't end it like the original. I haven't seen it, but I can already imagine what it's like haha.

jjinxx

^it ended with him asking for forgiveness from her at the hospital. The new synopsis says that "time passed and n'ek made a full recovery, and p'ek confessed to her that he's in love with her" which suggests there might be a little (itty bitty) more to the new ending. >< The old version was quite popular, but there's so much to ask for from this lakorn.

cr tagged

Mai's so gorgeous !

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^ I don't particularly like this kind of genre, unless it's more comedic, so I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. Haha.

:shock2: , is it just me or is it getting hot in here?? Can someone turn on the fan :thumbsup: ? I like Weir's hairdo in here. He makes my  :heart: skip a beat. Haha. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This is the actual Summary of this version?  deng, I was hoping they'd cut the r scene but I guess it's too important to be cutted out (?) 
I'm totally not into slap/kiss but Mai is here \o/ and it'll actually be subbed so...
Still no actual /confirmed/ air date? :( I'm getting too impatient lol I've been really into Mai lately that's why xD 

jjinxx

yeah, they keep hinting that it'll air soon but no actual date yet.
I've been watching the lighter lakorn lately too so I have to prepare myself for this one. It has such heavy drama. But I miss watching Mai onscreen and I'm only into Weir when he's with Mai 55

With the r scene I feel like they could totally work their way around it! He already forced her into marriage, maybe an attempted r, and then he doesn't go through with it or realizes he loves her, but doesn't want to admit it so he tortures her with kisses or something lol. But I think they'll want to keep the rape since it's a remake of a popular one ><

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I really want to watch this too, but it does seem very intense, and i also hate it when nang'ek falls for p'ek plainly too. :)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I think I'm already prepared haha. After PA I've been searching for a lakorn with a heavy plot, so this one should cure my taste. Haha. I think an R scene would be relevant to the storyline, but I'm kind of over that already and wish they wouldn't do one haha. Whatever though, like I said, I'll just hope for the best. Haha.

jjinxx

With ch7, that's mostly what we can do these days...I feel like they're pretty much hit or miss for me, unless the lakorn stars someone I really like, then I just endure it.
Anyway, the current weekend lakorn Suer Saming is supposed to end this weekend, so I have my fingers crossed that RLSL will air next weekend!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i remember watching the old version and thought the bickering/tricks...per se they did to each other was funny....p'k made n'k wait on purpose outside his office to make her made....she was just chilling, eatting snack.....he came out and she made him wait cuz she not done snacking....I dunno how new 1 is...but I like how they "battle".....after the marriage it became intense...i did remember p'k felt very bad and remorse right after he "R" her and I think he almost changed his mind on it....I enjoyed the old 1 and I think I will with this 1...wier and mai are hot together...

jjinxx

^I agree, they have great chemistry and look nice together.
I do remember reading at Ninjakkn's blog about how p'ek was super drunk when he raped her, like he had to prepare himself in order to cross that line, and then he showed remorse right after, which shows that he does understand what he did was wrong and wanted to "make up for it" right away.
I don't want her to forgive him easily though, even if he realized his mistake so fast, heh. I shall go watch Johnny's ending.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
With ch7, that's mostly what we can do these days...I feel like they're pretty much hit or miss for me, unless the lakorn stars someone I really like, then I just endure it.
Anyway, the current weekend lakorn Suer Saming is supposed to end this weekend, so I have my fingers crossed that RLSL will air next weekend!

True. Haha.

spanky said:
i remember watching the old version and thought the bickering/tricks...per se they did to each other was funny....p'k made n'k wait on purpose outside his office to make her made....she was just chilling, eatting snack.....he came out and she made him wait cuz she not done snacking....I dunno how new 1 is...but I like how they "battle".....after the marriage it became intense...i did remember p'k felt very bad and remorse right after he "R" her and I think he almost changed his mind on it....I enjoyed the old 1 and I think I will with this 1...wier and mai are hot together...

jjinxx said:
^I agree, they have great chemistry and look nice together.
I do remember reading at Ninjakkn's blog about how p'ek was super drunk when he raped her, like he had to prepare himself in order to cross that line, and then he showed remorse right after, which shows that he does understand what he did was wrong and wanted to "make up for it" right away.
I don't want her to forgive him easily though, even if he realized his mistake so fast, heh. I shall go watch Johnny's ending.

The way pra'ek 'R'ed the nang'ek was insane and...scary. I would be scarred for LIFE, but nope, not nang'ek. Haha.