[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
http://youtu.be/AzplOWT73_A
cr davikah

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is too funny, the cast is all in their wedding gear and then they bust out dancing. 

omg, after they get married, Krao and Anuch share such cute moments. Makes me squeeeeal! lol But of course, there's misunderstandings. And not only Lalita trying to get between them, but also Nok! argh! ><

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Okay, it's funny, but it's also very dirty haha. I can't believe what I'm seeing...especially Weir~...*close eyes*...HAHA.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
That clip is very funny weir is dancing like a crazy man. But love it every time I watch I alway laugh at weir

jjinxx

lol they're having fun.

Excited to watch the farm episode! Nuch biting Krao's nose!

made this:

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Yip last night nuch bited krao's nose when he try to kiss her,,,lol

jjinxx

^puahaha, som nam na! FYI, Nuch is going to use biting as a defense weapon again in the future! X]

achimay18

sarNie Egg
Really enjoying the lakorn at the moment...Mai and weir are such a cute couple!

I haven't see the whole original series yet but like how this one seems to be taking a different approach. It's confusing how krao loves anuch and is beginning to have a soft side towards his enemies but is still trying to get revenge at the same time.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Why does Nuch always want to repay Pa (p'ek uncle).  I know that he pays for her school but eh she her family is not poor.  I thought it was her dad since she called it Pa.  Why would Pa not get mad at Nuch dad if he raped his sister.  wouldn't he be mean like his uncle.  Does that mean nuch On Sit knows that of Pa too.

jjinxx

Pa is a "wise elder." He might have been angry that Nuch's dad raped his sister but Pa knows that trying to avenge his sister through the Vichawayt children has no value; plus, he sees the goodness in Nuch, so he doesn't want her to get hurt.
Of course Nuch will want to repay Pa, because he treats her like his own daughter and gave her a scholarship. She is a good-hearted person, conscious of how others have helped her.
On and Sit know about Pa.

jjinxx

^Ikr? Parop is so adorable!

Four episodes so far.

cr as tagged

Love epi 4. Get to watch so much of Krao and Nuch!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
555+ if u love epi 4 than u would love epi 5 too. Today epi is cute between krao and ancuh but when chaithong and lita went to the far eeewww hate both them. I hate the scene when chaithong push krao away and chaithong will help anuch mouth to mouth I was like eeeewwww f_ck u chaithong krao u should punch him so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poZkpXOvXKw

today epi, so sad the scene krao kiss anuch forehead i though it was the end scene :annoyed:  hope they change the end scene.
cr lukwimom

jjinxx

^ lol same here. when the pictures were released, I thought that was going to be our happy ending. oh well...
Good think Nuch woke up before Chaitong got a chance to give her cpr.

http://youtu.be/Wtau-o4RA8Q
cr luckna1

HOLY MOLY!!! Finally we get the opening title and DAYUM there are tons of Nuch and Krao scenes previewed in there! Greeeeeet! lol

jjinxx

You know what's hilarious/sad? That Krao can be so raeng with Nuch but he can't fight off Lita! She nearly raped him when she came to the farm lol
Man I'm so sick of Lita's face and it's only episode 5! :( LOL Chaithong doesn't annoy me as much as Lita. I loved the look on Kraos' face when Nuch passed him and went to Chaithong's car. He was so disappointed, but too bad he couldn't get rid of Lita fast enough.

Sa jai jing jing when Nuch threw Krao's words back at him. "This isn't a hotel. Don't do anything disreputable(?). Have some courtesy for Uncle."
:coverlaf:

OMG! Krao cried! That was a good scene for Weir and Mai. Krao is so in love with Nuch, her words pierce his heart easily! Both of them felt decieved by the other...
That was so sad! But he deserves it! He makes Nuch cry 10 times more!
After Nuch nearly drowned, it was sweet how Krao hurried out of the car to help Nuch but freaking Lita got in the way! Hrmph! :yuck: So shameless.
I like the way Krao clearly has a conscience that he lets slip without realizing. He tries so hard to get rid of Lita and forgets his revenge when he thinks of Nuch.