[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The guy one is called Glai Bpen Ruk. I'm not sure what the female song is called.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
Ep 5 was very good minus lita and chaitong.  Can't wait till anuch's and krao's wedding and all those sweet scenes.  Really not digging krao's v-neck shirts atm, hope he doesn't wear them in later episodes. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I'm so happy that she woke up first before he will help her mouth to mouth. When she wake up I was like yeah!! 5555 to bad saothong. If saothong get to kiss her gosh I'm not going to watch this but if the storyline is interest me I may but the feeling is not the same well it's will be more good if this not happen at all.

One thing I hate lita the most is when she keep doing like want to rape him or keep kisses him even though he dont have any feel or care about it but she keep doing and doing it, wanna slapped her face her so hard.

What i hate the most about saothong call by krao, is when he doing like anuch is his own or like theyre bf and gf. Friend should stay on friend side not for bf side dude...

jjinxx

Anyone know the title of the song Nok was singing in the karaoke room in episode 3? It sounds familiar, like the ost from a different lakorn.

Can't wait to watch Krao give his offer to Nuch. hehehehehe "I'll stop messing around with Lita and On, if you become mine."
I think it should be in Sunday's episode. At this rate, they'll get married next week lol!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
yay i finally found someone that up load this lakorn. now i can catch up on this and spam more

jjinxx

Oh yeah! K1dteungChaNnel on youtube is uploading this! Hooray!

It's going to be unpredictable after they get married! I'm waiting patiently for all the scripts to update!

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching ep6 n this drama is driving me crazy with its choppy editing n directing. They took a perfectly good story n great actors n ruined it by putting together a half baked drama. There's no continuation n u jump from scene to scene. I just can't stop myself from comparing this to PA n how beautifully the story progressed not to mention the great chemistry Min n Weir had on screen. Weir n Mai do have chemistry but the directing is so bad u don't feel it. I did read somewhere that Weir was confused about how to show his emotions at the beginning of the drama n now I kinda understand why because if the director cannot harvest the actor's full potential there's so much the actor himself could do.
Sorry for ranting on guys but I just had to get it off my chest :) After PA I had high hopes n they kinda dashed it :(

jjinxx

^ the bts is lol!

I think we all had the same high expectations for this, plus having it be Weir and Mai who are amazing lol well, the director and production team are giving me a hard time but what can we do?
I'm just looking forward to Nuch and Krao's scenes.

jjinxx

LOL I love his offer scene. The way Krao touched Nuch's hair was X] like he wanted more! mauahahaha!
It turned pretty intense! Krao oh Krao, it's no use trying to convince yourself you don't love Nuch.

shiet, freaking Krao is always getting Nuch slapped by other ladies. hmph! :annoyed:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
For me I think chaithong getting nuch slapped more than krao.

jjinxx

^ lol Chaithong only has Rin slapping Nuch, but Krao has Lita, On, and Nok slapping Nuch.

Whenever Krao thinks of good memories with Nuch, his smile is so cute and all the evilness is gone. And he seems to forget how to use his charms, like when Kanit had to advise him to go spend time with the woman in his heart, Krao got all excited lol
If it's the true love then he just loses his wits.

Loved Krao's jealous face when he saw the clip of Nuch with Parop! 

Their wedding dress shopping was so cute, such a lakorn scene lol with the whole "are you going to try on the dress yourself or do i have to help you?"