[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to: suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum

They change the title to

New Title: Roy Lae Sanae Luang

So its not going to be Nangfah Satan any more. Ya remember I think I post a few page back talk about that DaraVdo is going to change the title of this.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some update....

Cr to: SPICY Forum

Pong and Pancake are not in here any more. It look like they been change to Weir and.......not sure who the n'ke is going to be. Its either Kwan or Mai?

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope they pick Mai as n'ek and she doesn't have any lakorn line up after the one with Dome. Want these two reunite.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah no more Pan and Pong...sorry...i love Pong but idk hehehe...Weir such having all the role in Ch.7 gues he their money maker lol...I do want Wier to reunited with Kwan but i think it will never come true...I would love to see Mai since the two look great together in their pass lakorn...IDK i want the best pair for this one since this one is a slap and kiss lakorn right??? Anyways please no more Pancake or Aum...Who know who going to be in here with Weir it could be a new baby or even Min lol...but let hope it someone good...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@som9 here is for eng. So sad no min in the poll. I don't want to see aum with weir in here I'm boring of her. I want to Mai,Kwan, baifern and maybe poo she fine and nao is ok cuz weir n nao look kind cute in the pic also she look kinda like Mai too

1) Aum
2) Cheer
3) Kwan
4) Mai
5) baifern
6) Poo
7) Pancake
8) Chat
9) Nao
10) Green

myheromike

weir with all girls
weir n baifern

weir n nao

weir n kwan

weir n green

weir and mai

weir and cheer

weir and poo

weir and pan

weir and aum

weir&chat

this is my special vote :pervie:

myheromike

"ร้อยเล่ห์เสน่ห์ลวง" ของ ดาราวิดีโอ พระ-นาง คือ "เวียร์-ใหม่" ครับ

"ใหม่ ดาวิกา" กำลังจะเปิดกล้องละคร 2 เรื่อง หนึ่งในนั้นน่าจะเป็น โดมทอง ส่วนอีกเรื่องมาลุ้นกันครับ (รึว่าจะเป็น ร้อยเลห์เสน่ห์ลวง) ส่วน ตะวันทอแสง มาล๊อตหน้าแน่นอนครับ

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Wier and Nao look really cute together. I would so love to see them pair up together one day. But yes, finally a Wier and Davika reunion.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
"ร้อยเล่ห์เสน่ห์ลวง" ของ ดาราวิดีโอ พระ-นาง คือ "เวียร์-ใหม่" ครับ

"ใหม่ ดาวิกา" กำลังจะเปิดกล้องละคร 2 เรื่อง หนึ่งในนั้นน่าจะเป็น โดมทอง ส่วนอีกเรื่องมาลุ้นกันครับ (รึว่าจะเป็น ร้อยเลห์เสน่ห์ลวง) ส่วน ตะวันทอแสง มาล๊อตหน้าแน่นอนครับ
So it's confirm it's Weir and Mai. Thanks for the update

myheromike

Let wait and see the open ceremony who will be n'ek in here. Open ceremony is coming on the way,well find out soon

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah da return of s pair I'm being waiting for!!! Mai Davika & Mr. Weir!!! Can't wait to see da action between da two...:heart: