[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yeah, my dream come true for them to pair again. what type of the lakorn..comedy drama, revenge/slap kiss?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
another lakorn to add the collection

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

Credits to AboutDavikaH​

Not digging her makeup or outfit but as always, her hair is soo gorgeous! Btw, can someone please tag Davika's name in the description? Thanks!​

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn have a lot of Rscene between n'ek and p'ek. P'ek is a playboy and date so many girls in n'ek family for revenge.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Smh! Her foundation is wayy too light where it makes her abnormally white and washed out, her blush is too red, it looks like they used a lip tint where it appears like she sucked on a popsicle and the copper eyeshadow makes her eyes look tired. whoever did her makeup did a bad job. >.< but.. regardless, Davika is a beautiful girl. I'll hope that in this new adaptation, they'll tone down the R/love scenes.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mai gotten prettier even thi not too much of a fans of her make-up or dress hehehe...still a goregous girl!! Happy to see Weir and Mai reunited!!! I :heart: them so so much in their 1st lakorn!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Mai & weir.. SO CUTE TOGETHAAA! They look so comfortable with each other and look at weir, looking shabby but smiley! lol, & omg!! Mai is wearing that newspaper dress! She sure has mature and she is soo pretty. But black hair doesn't suit her, brownish hair wouldve been a better choice tho.