[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
they already change the title then they should not do some scene in here,i think it not a big deal dont want see it :hide: . and add more cute scene between p'ek and n'ek plz

cr to mai ig

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they look really good together, actually looking forward to this...love the storyline and my memory vague enough to not be stuck on the old version...i'm all for cute scene!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

cr to mai ig
Oh...oh my...my god...what...is...this...THEIR FACES. TOGETHER. *dies* Davika, that little lady, can she BE any more STUNNING?!
Looks like a drunk scene...? That is, if Weir is play-sleeping in the second picture and not actually sleeping or something. 55

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
5555+ u funny jjinxx.

Wanna see the bottom it he is really on top of her or not. I guess he on top of her cuz a half on the bottom look like that.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Mai is just so pretty. I like her a lot more after Tawan Tor Saeng even though Dome ruined that lakorn for me. No one can touch Pete's portrayal.

Anyhow I loved this one right up until the rape. It was just too much and then it kinda went downhill after that. But before that it played more like a comedy than revenge drama. The n'ek and p'ek banter was just so sassy and funny. It probably has the best bickering dialog ever. And they shouldn't have changed the title cause in the old one Namfon would always picture Johnny as the devil and it was just funny cause the makeup/special effects were soooo bad back then. And then the title song would be running in the background repeating satan, satan. So cheesy lol.

jjinxx

^lol thanks for the heads-up. Hoping the r scene won't play so intensely, if at all.
I'm all for bickering! I can't wait to watch Mai do that kind of dialogue, and with Weir of all pra ek 555 going to be so fun to watch. Weir can look pretty scary when he portrays anger.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Rape scene was like towards the ending of the lakorn already & yes it was intense. It was their wedding night & he says he's gonna do to her what her dad did to his mom. He ripped & tore up her night gown. Not my cup of tea but oh well. My only one wish is that they have a better ending that the old version. He came into her hospital room after she took a bullet for him. There was crying some hugging no sweet words and END.

jjinxx

^thank you! Those are awesome pictures! Seems like Mai and Weir are making faces for Halloween.

The one where he is trying to kiss her LOL Totally saw that coming. It's funny how lakorn make n'ek seem like they hate kissing. Well, in this case he IS trying to harm her family, but then again, feelings develop later.

There are gonna be gun actions in here? Aw man, hope that doesn't take up too much screen time, and hopefully the ending is not as simple/quick as the old one.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mai and Weir are one hot pair...Mai got gorgeous over da years...looking forward to see this lakorn when it air..."if" I'm lucky

jjinxx

LOL You know what I just thought of? Weir in here is like the male version of Rasa (Look Mai Klai Tong, which is one of my favorite lakorn) because she tried to confront the man who raped his mom too, except he is going to be much meaner than Rasa.

Does anyone know what the main characters' names are in here?