[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kim needs to repay for hurting so many people in the midst of his dumb revenge.

Mook is wrong to have betrayed Kim. He should have left it at that and let karma take care of it but since he couldn't let it go and had to ruin lives, he would be receiving the karma that was supposed to be Mook's.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Hahah, he's a Ch. 7 actor that I just added in for my ending. Thanwa is cute and he's someone I would like Pooklook to collaborate next.

Here's his profile. He looks like Gun. Lol
http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Thunwa_Suriyajak

I couldn't bear to see Mook end up with her Boss. She doesn't love him and it would make her unhappy to settle for him when she deserves true love so let Mook have another chance at love with a miscellaneous guy like Thanwa within the 5 years that she and Kim are apart. Haha.
Plus, the boss is not cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Where's Sarn and Phatman? Ya'll missing out on a raeng lakorn but better produced. Lol
I'm here! Catching up on the comments! I need to hype myself up before watching. Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What do you guys think of Michael and Pooklook's chemistry?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they have chemistry but to me Bow has that sweet chemistry with him. Even if they are overhyped but they have that easy going chemistry. I don't think Pooklook has that "guy" that just belong to her yet. She's talented and will be getting more lakorns so who knows.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I like him with Pooklook better. The chemistry is better, Bow is cute but she is just too tall for him and to me it's just awkward. The chemistry looks fake..

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm here!! I'm just busy w/ the shop & boys lolll but I'm tuning in against my better judge though, do not like manwhore p'ek!! I don't think Bow match w/him either and she to tall for him .

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Pooklook and Mike's chemistry is good, but I'm not mind-blown by them. I think Pooklook has chemistry with all her co-stars, but she doesn't make me fan girl over them. I just know it's good acting and admire her. Lol. There's a difference between sizzling chemistry and good acting chemistry. Idk if I make sense. They don't have sizzling chemistry but the chemistry is obviously there. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, same here. I like their chemistry but I'm not crazy about it. Lol It's not sizzling like Mahalo said.

I think the cast is pretty good at acting but chemistry takes a lot more than just good acting. Everything has to click.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm fan girling her so hard right now. Haha. She's actually toned down a lot in her interviews. She's quite smart and straight forward.

She has a lot of followers but not that many likes? She probably has more haters than fans. Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That MV is so amazing!!! I love Pooklook for having chemistry with all her pra ek's as well. Actually i've seen it since the beginning of her career. I can't deny that because I really did see it since her first lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is my first time truly paying attention to her and her lakorn so I can't say yet. Lol

I'll probably watch this one and the one with Om. Hopefully, she'll work with Thanwa next. He's the other only cute guy there and then there's Porshe.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
IM HYPING OVER THEM!!! They are my next personal koojin lol. I hope to see more lakorns from them!! Both of them are going to be in Atitha but they're different pairings :/ although that lakorn has eyecandy all over it, including Nao and Om! I can't wait to see that one because I love Pooklook's acting.

I haven't been into a lakorn for a while, catching up with it pretty fast! I'm a slow watcher and barely can get on to come here and talk, but this lakorn motivates me. I'm not even watching Noon's lakorn and I'm her biggest fan lol. This one took attention away from that, although that one's storyline isn't too appealing to me. I love the revenge in this one, it's so good. It's got me hooked!

Ok ok ok, let's start off.. just wanted to say to Aiyaja personally -- love how you're watching this and think Pooklook is gorgeous like I do! I love all your comments, especially in all the lakorns we both watch -- because I always agree with you! I really love her acting in here along with how she expresses her emotions. I've never thought Pooklook was all that before but to me now, she's so beautiful and worth watching! I've followed up with all her previous work. She was so great in Peun Paeng-- I cried so much. Did you have a chance to watch that? If not, you should just catch the last episodes and you will ball like no other. I think she deserves an award for that one personally.  I think they have chemistry, her and Michael. I personally like them over Michael and Bow -- which I couldn't even get into. I love how mature both Michael and Pooklook look together and I feel like their features compliment each other so well. It's hard to really see their chemistry when there are barely any sweet scenes, only flashbacks. But from all the revenge scenes, you can totally see it in their eyes that their love is still there.

Kimhan choking Mook and smacking her, ouch! It is so extreme, but I'm a sucker for it. That's what draws me in. Mook trying to be so strong but she knows she can't. I know she feels like she's super guilty for choosing her brother over her fiancee, and she's living with the hell. I don't think Mook expected Kimhan to be like that at all. Come on now, she's only used to the sweet Kimhan that we saw before the revenge. She even said "you don't have to do all of this." I agree with her, but then I can see where he is coming from. I actually like the storyline because I don't think anyone's stupid or over the top. Even Prak, she is really likeable to me lol. I don't think Mook is stupid because I know what love feels like. It makes you do stupid things, such as going back to someone who treats you like shit lol. It makes you do stupid things, and I can see how easily she went back to Kimhan (the willing scene was very satisfying lol). I kind of get where she's coming from, even though she knows things are not going to be the same, it is SUPER hard to get over someone you love. It's going to take many stupid tries before you realize how much they've wronged (trust me, I've been there). So I don't see her stupid, I just see her highly influenced and manipulated by love. Kimhan is a jerk haha, but I love it because this is my kind of storyline. 

I love Duang Dao, aka Thada's mistress. Ploy is so pretty! She fits in right with Bo and Pooklook who are so beautiful. I thought Ploy was going to do really bad in her role, but she's doing such a good job. I love her montone sense of humor, especially being the "cupid" or what she says as "people reader" lol. She's like I know you two really love each other and even directed Kimhan to Mook. She's funny and is blunt. She called Kimhan good looking LOL. I know she ends up sleeping with him but whatever, I like her! LOL. I know my parents have watched her before but I didn't think she'd be as good as I'm seeing her in here.

I also like Au's character -- Chamsai and Taes character -- Prarot. Usually nang aek has like a best friend or something but I feel like these two are what we typically see as her best friend. They could also be the annoying side character that tries to get with Mook but they're doing such a good job that I don't think they're annoying at all. I actually like them! I wouldn't mind if she gets with either of them, but as mentioned Mook probably deserves better. Prarot has a kid and a baby mama, I wonder who they are. He's really sweet though and I can sense that he'll leave Mook alone as she pleases. 

Ok, I think I have more to say but I'll leave it as that!!