[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
That slap was a hardass slap and to think he slapped her bc of jealousy?! Like seriously wtf.....arghhh I do not like that at all, thats like a deal breaker for me.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
This relationship is doom after the strangulation and slapping scenes. If she Mook him back this Lakorn set a bad examples for viewers that it is okay to be in a abusive relationship.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Orangeblossom said:
This relationship is doom after the strangulation and slapping scenes. If she Mook him back this Lakorn set a bad examples for viewers that it is okay to be in a abusive relationship.

hey if other praeks can rape nangek and they are together at the end then I guess Kim slapping Mook is ok too. And rape is more serious than a slap to me lol. The essence of a lakorn, everything is ok hahaha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Orangeblossom: I don't take it that way though. Personally, a lakorn is a reflection of real life. It's like watching the lives of the characters on television. We have opinions and ideas of what is right and wrong, but sometimes we can't choose for them. I know plenty of girls like this. Every lakorn is different and the nang'ake is going to make different decisions. Every pra'ake is different too. Why else would we have lakorns like Ban Lang Mek and Noon's TNG? We've watched rape scenes in Thai lakorns our whole entire lives yet we still don't condone it even if it was between husband and wife. I hope lakorns aren't afraid of adding real life elements into it just because they think society may take it the wrong way.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm actually more interested in Now and Michael. Pooklook can stand on her own. I don't necessarily like her with anyone in particular just like how I like Sammy and Matt alone. I just want all my favorites to star with as many different people as possible. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But I'm so in love with Mike and Pook! They're my ultimate pair now. Haha. Dang! I just totally went insane over this drama. Hahaha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I'm actually more interested in Now and Michael. Pooklook can stand on her own. I don't necessarily like her with anyone in particular just like how I like Sammy and Matt alone. I just want all my favorites to star with as many different people as possible. 
Yes I agree. I don't want koojins for any of my favs but there are certain praeks/nangeks that I like them a little bit more with.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Lols Aiyaja is not the only one. I'm really obsessed with this lakorn too. I'm liking this lakorn more that the other currently airing lakorns. Even tho i don't spazz much but i love reading all these posts

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wish. I have a 4 chapter test that I haven't even started studying for. The test is in 9 hours. Lol. All nighter for me. Why am I here instead? Because I'm crazy. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I wish. I have a 4 chapter test that I haven't even started studying for. The test is in 9 hours. Lol. All nighter for me. Why am I here instead? Because I'm crazy. Lol.
Aww good luck! How about we ban you from here til your test is done? LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww good luck! How about we ban you from here til your test is done? LOL
Lol. Please do! I'm procrastinating majorly. I think I forgot how to study after a long summer break.