[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg the are so bi polar. The jealousy is so strong! Oh dang that slap was HARD! Omg their tempers were at its peak. Oh man. Even though I knew it was coming but yeah was not ready. My whole body just went cold.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is moving so quickly. We're not even halfway and it's almost to the end of the summary. Haha.

Finally, they have a preview. Wow! Judging from the preview, more drama coming our way.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I thought they didn't? From the previews and how they're building her character up, it doesn't seem so. But it looks like Kim is so chummy with her though. Haha.

I listened to two summaries, one longer than the other but it's already near the end on the shorter one. The longer one has too many frustrating hair pulling moments from Mook. Hahaha.

What pisses me off about Kim is:

Later when Pak is about to kill herself or about to go insane, he feels so sorry for her, he promises to never leave her or cancel the engagement or whatnot, so what about Mook? He can feel so sorry for some other woman who drives him nuts but not Mook?

Man, the next preview. Hahah. Kim just goes on a slapping fest.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
^I thought they didn't? From the previews and how they're building her character up, it doesn't seem so. But it looks like Kim is so chummy with her though. Haha.

I listened to two summaries, one longer than the other but it's already near the end on the shorter one. The longer one has too many frustrating hair pulling moments from Mook. Hahaha.

What pisses me off about Kim is:

Later when Pak is about to kill herself or about to go insane, he feels so sorry for her, he promises to never leave her or cancel the engagement or whatnot, so what about Mook? He can feel so sorry for some other woman who drives him nuts but not Mook?

Man, the next preview. Hahah. Kim just goes on a slapping fest.
Well he got threaten by her father too. Paktra is just plain psycho.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's why his revenge is so stupid. Haha.

The only thing he's achieving in this revenge is torturing Mook for lying in court. Mook has to witness the man she loves mistreats her, beats her, verbally abuses her, sleeps with other women, and chooses other women above her plus allowing other people to harass her.

Okay, I uploaded the MQ version. The quality is decent. The HQ is too high and big in size. I can't find an easy server to upload it plus don't want to break it apart. PM me if you want it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol his hiding from Paktra is funny. This lakorn is so emotionally exhausting.
Haha, that was funny and so unmanly of him to do that.

Kim can only hurt Mook because like he said, she's the only one who loves him, really in here.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I am so dumb. I didn't know that mediafire lets you watch it without downloading. Hahahahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Kim is such a jerk! He doesn't deserve Mook. It just doesn't make sense for him to get Mook in the end.