[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you for putting spoilers in the spoilers tag hahaha I have wandering eyes so I will read everything you guys comment so at least with the spoiler, I know its a warning not to read hahah eventhough I have read by accident at Spicy lol

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Question regarding episode 6 - beach island stranded scenes. Do you honestly think Kim is really sincere with all the things he did with Mook on the beach? Or is this part of his revenge plan to make her fall for him even harder? He tells her he love her and want to spend the rest of his life with her but I'm not sure if he really mean it. A person in love wouldn't do anything to hurt the person they truly loves.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Orangeblossom said:
Question regarding episode 6 - beach island stranded scenes. Do you honestly think Kim is really sincere with all the things he did with Mook on the beach? Or is this part of his revenge plan to make her fall for him even harder? He tells her he love her and want to spend the rest of his life with her but I'm not sure if he really mean it. A person in love wouldn't do anything to hurt the person they truly loves.
He was sincere because from now one, he no longer is physically abusive toward Mook. He just goes after Tada now and also tries to break up with Pak. With Dao, i don't think it was revenge but more of drunkness and needed companion.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I actually think he was sincere. Yes he took those pictures but he only did it to piss Tada off. He didnt think of the consequences . its gonna be hard for him to try and break up with Pak bc he's scared of her dad lol and two, the daughter is crazy lol

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I thought he was sincere too because in the end of episode 6 he told Doung Dao to take care of Mook for him. He effed up big time getting engaged to Pak. He got no one to blame but himself for getting crazy Pak involved in his revenge. After watching episode 6 I think there might be a happy ending unless the director decide to make him sleep with Doung Dao and get her pregnant. If that's the case then there shouldn't be a happy ending. I hope he doesn't get married or sleep with Pak.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I can love him but not the character he's playing in the drama tho. ❤ but man, what if he didn't mean to sleep with duangdao. What if he was drunk? Idk. But I'm hoping for a good ending even though he shouldn't deserve mook, but I just love happy ending. I mean now, he's probably not gonna take revenge on mook anymore. I think. Man, is this drama only up to 15 episode?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lovelybird said:
Lol, I can love him but not the character he's playing in the drama tho. ❤ but man, what if he didn't mean to sleep with duangdao. What if he was drunk? Idk. But I'm hoping for a good ending even though he shouldn't deserve mook, but I just love happy ending. I mean now, he's probably not gonna take revenge on mook anymore. I think. Man, is this drama only up to 15 episode?
Remember he said he is always aware and know what he's doing even when drunk and that is why he said he knew that he didn't slept with Pak that night. So he can't blame it on being drunk and not knowing what he was doing. He as drunk and wanted to sleep with her. Smh

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
True true. I just thought of that. Man, I do have a feeling that he is going to sleep with duangdao. Probably they didn't do anything too. Probably just sleeping like how pat and him did.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Pooklook broke her heels in this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOZjuClJOA

They will be on Teeneemochit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=697P0kwAL-g

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In the first video, Mike face was like: oh dang, as they were describing the scenes. Yes Kimhan, that was all because of your slutty ways! Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really like Bo's acting in here despite her kind of being rai, but she's not annoying. I loved when she took off her shoes and threw them. It was an epic n'rai moment.