[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85aJQXOmAYk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAtba-CU7Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qAd7yctg8

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lovelybird said:
Lol, right. I thought of coming home from school I'll see a lot of comments about today's episode but nope.
Lol I think aiyaja is at work. I haven't watch today's yet, probably won't watch it til tomorrow.

bun bun

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. I am new to this thread. Please to meet you all.

I think RRRK is somewhat similar to Mai Sin Rai Sawat. The pra'ek is a super jerk. He is too absorb in his revenge that he slapped, choked and harrased his fiance which in my place if you were to do that you'd get a restraining order or months in jail. The nang'ek is so beautiful but an idiot. How can she be so fool and have no dignity to act so easy? Oh my, I am beginning to hate this lakorn which is such a shame because it seems to be a promising good slap-kiss but turns out (half way of the story) to be a very immoral story where people sleeps around, harassing one another like they are above the law and faith and have no sense of guilt doing so but people still look up to them. I know this is just lakorn. But its lakorn-ness just boils me up because it is just so immoral!

Excuse my rambling because no one in my family watches lakorn. So I have to let it out somewhere. Sorry that I chose here as that place.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol bun bun....

We have all been there. I remembered Tui/Kwan lakorn. We vent every episodes of that lakorn but we also had fun. But this lakorn is just frustration after frustration. There's nothing good about Kim's character. And Mook is weak, pitiful and a degree of stupidity. And that's a mixture of annoyance where I can only tolerate for so long.

I think, I can only handle someone like Mook for maybe 3 episodes after that I can't connect with her anymore therefore I just don't care what happens to her and make me stop watching.

Lakorns are meant to be a stress reliever but when you felt like it is making you pissed then it is time to stop...

bun bun

sarNie Egg
Byebye,

You are so right! Lakorn is indeed supposed to be a stress reliever. I've decided to quit this lakorn after watching episode 7. These stupidity, bipolar-ity, narcissistic-ity, sadist-ity in one lakorn are just too much that I feel my heart darkens (exageration to the max). I might as well go and watch Long Khorn not lakorn (get the pun?). I wonder what's going on inside the writer's head to write such poor lakorn. People around her/him should be careful.

Sorry all, if I were to ruin your excitement for the lakorn. As I said, this lakorn managed to darken my heart. To conclude, RRRK equals smoke. It kills.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawat, at least Chit fought back and then some. Here Mook is just so :smack: , that's what I want to do to her, slap her silly like everyone else. I hear myself saying "oh my flippin god" (sorry to use the lord's name in vain) so much that I swear I'm going to need to go to confession every sunday. I think I gave up on this, I don't sit here anticipating the next episodes anymore, such a shame too because I so love Pooklook. :cry:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
can someone message me of the possible links to watch or stream this lakorn. The site that I used to stream it off of for episode 7 in particular is using the video from this other site which I don't use because it always gives me errot when I'm trying to encode my sub onto the video

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
May not be everyone's cup of tea when the main characters are the most immoral, screwed up people ever but it's still worth watching. A lot of people can learn something from the drama. All characters represent real life people and they represent it well. I will not quit watching because I want to see everyone's downfall.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
treesa said:
Just thought I'd share this.
It's in English sub. Only up to 6episodes subbed so far. :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34ymwn_rrrk-01a_tv
Thank you for sharing this but it's probably not a good idea right now because we got channel 7 patrol spying on forums and reporting copyright infringement on account supplying channel 7 lakorns. A lot of accounts had been deleted because of this. If people are interested they could private message you for the link instead. :)