[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so in the 30 years that I've watch lakorns I have never ever hated a praek soooo much as Kimhan. He is beyond the most vicious praek . Most praek starts out evil but they make a turn around and are not that evil by heart. I hate like REALLY hate how heartless he was to Bow and her pregnacy tragedy. He didn't even give a F, he had no expression on it. He was even happy! WTH?! All the other praeks at least felt heart broken, heck they were even distraught over the fake babies most nangrai claimed to lose. This was a real baby! His own flesh and blood! He didn't even care to go see how she was doing! He only went cus her father begged him to. Omg I don't think any other praek will ever top him.

He better not have a happy ending with Mookrin because she deserves so so so much better. He deserves to suffer for many more life to come.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh I have so much beef with the men of this lakorn, EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. They are all beyond selfish. I already gave my piece about Kimhan. Her brother was also selfish right up to his death. Whether he intentionally or not kill his wife, he still killed her. He wanted to kill her but "lucky" for him she died without him shooting her. However he still pushed her to her death, it was his fault. Then instead of confessing to his sister before he killed himself, he still wanted the last laugh. What kind of shit brother does that to his sister? The selfish a hole.

Pak's father. He doesn't deserve to be a father. pak is the way she is,ended up how she is was partly because of him. She was already bipolar, mental, depressed but he used his money and status to supress that instead of getting her the proper care. He led her to where she is. She would had ended up the same way with someone else other than Kimhan because she doesn't know failure or lost. He knew Pak didn't sleep with Kim that night but he took advantage and force Kim's hand cus that was what his pyscho daughter wanted. He refused to let Kim break up with Pak later and even forced the marriage. He gave anything and everything to his daughter because it was easier then facing the truth and admitting that he failed as a father since the first day she was born.

Rop, yes Rop. He is selfish too. Come on get it through your ugly fat head that she DOES NOT LIKE YOU OR WANT YOU. Nope he refuse to see that and took advantage of her drama to get closer to her. Give her space, MOVE OUT OF THAILAND or for goodness sake go take care of your kids!

Ugh this lakorn and the men in here gets my blood boiling.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with @Ncmeowmeow35. The guys in this lakorn are just irritating. But that can also make us know that there are people living their lives like this drama

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yes, I agree with everything said up there.

All of the men in here are selfish, justifying their actions with the word "love."

Pak's father loves to victimize her. Well, there you have it. You've never taught your daughter how to fight fair and square. You've always victimized her, buying her everything and anything with your power and wealth, so when she's in a battle that she cannot win even with your status, she can't accept the truth and fight for her life. It's your karma for being such a bad father. Pak's father has the audacity to lecture Kim on morals, karma, and responsibility?! Geesh, look in the mirror, Sir. Lol

Kim. No words can describe how dirty he played this game of revenge.

Parob. Gee, he's going on his fourth marriage with Mook. Omg. Seriously??! Why even marry anymore? Why can't they just be together without the ceremony? I'm sure those vows mean nothing by now. Lol

Just skimmed Episode 15.

Bo looks very sweet as the toned down, depressed, and sad Pak. Man, Kim is going more insane. Haha, serves him right.

I'm ready for the ending. Yay!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In the movie, Paktra tried to run them over and crashed. I guess they incorporated something like that in here. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too sad that Pak can't wake up and just start over. She has to chase Kim and Mook to the end. I guess, some of us just can't let go.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here I am catching this live. Hahah, Kim is trying to sweet talk Mook into getting out of marrying Parob. Lol Dude, they better not make Mook marry Parob. That would suck even more than to end up with Kim because at least, she loves Kim but Parob? Just out of pity or spite? Geesssshhh! If she really ends up marrying Parob, she honestly is the dumbest nang'ake ever in my books. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I don't understand why Pak is shooting at Mook when she could just shoot at Kim and end everything?! Like hello? Lol The logic in Pak is funny. And why is Mook just standing there while Pak runs her over?!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, they made Pak's death scene sort of sad. At least she was at peace with all of those beautiful memories. Gosh, I just can't understand people who choose this route, choose to kill the other woman, so their husbands can stay true to them, when it really doesn't work that way. I mean, seriously? If Mook can move on from Kim, so can Pak, but Pak didn't even try. She just kept believing and acting like she couldn't live without Kim, which is the biggest pity. Between Mook and Pak, Pak is the dumbest.

At least the dad FINALLY realizes his wrong doings in raising her.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, Dao lost her baby in order to save Mook. At least Dao didn't die too. She can start all over again, now. Mook and Dao are bidding farewell. Mook is going to go away for a while. Aw, it's sort of sad how their relationship was built within such a short of amount of time with the most awkward situation but they became the truest of friends or n-laws in the end. Lol

Haha, Kim is at the temple now saying this is the right place for him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg. Is Parob trying to make a move on Dao or what? Haha. Kim was right about him then. He just moves right on. Lol Nah, just kidding.

Haha, Kim wants to go into monkhood for the rest of his life, but the monk is telling him, don't do it if he's not ready. Lol Monkhood is for those who want to study the way and serve religiously, not to run away from a heart break or to atone for guilt and sins. Lol Right on.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, Mook? You go to the island full of memories? Omg. Go to a place Kim can never find you.

This is one shitty ending. Excuse me for my language. It's an open ended finale. Omg. I hate these open ended crap, makes no sense. It's like it's not even ending the lakorn. It just opens up more questions than answers. If the ending was going to be this way, why did they drag this out this long?! Really?! Ughhhh.

Kim tells Mook, just because two people truly love one another doesn't mean they'll end up together. Kim tells Mook, let's meet at this island everyday. Mook smiles....they both walk their separate directions and the end. Omg. The ending is so stupid. I think they tried too hard to end the lakorn with a bang that it failed. Hahaha.

Yay, at least Thanwa is next but ehhh, Green.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm in here all by myself celebrating the ending! Yay! I can finally move on with life, too. :rockon: :party:

Thank you everyone for all of the thoughts, opinions, and ideas exchanged on here. It has been a very exhausting journey, but worthwhile in the end. I normally don't get this involved with lakorns or a drama in general, so I'm happy I had this chance to pour in all of my emotions into something that in a way allows me to vent, express, and examine life without going through it myself. Hahah. It was a very therapeutic journey with some pebbles of frustration but the joy in connecting or liking a lakorn this much is great.

The cast did an amazing job minus Note, the guy who played Parob, and Mike, too. However, their efforts were noted. Lol :lol: Mike needs to work on his tears and emotions a bit more. Hopefully, he'll be better in the lakorn with Baifern because I'm anticipating that one.

I thought the ladies carried the show like Pook, Bo, and Ploy. They were awesome as a team. Bravo to them. :bravo: P'Tua did a truly beautiful job at directing, writing, and every MISC task in making this lakorn come to life. Even though, there were hiccups along the way and a crappy ending, but hey, that's his version, so a round of a plause to him too for all of the hard work and dedication.

Awww, I saw some clips of Pook and Mike at their fan meeting for this lakorn and it was so sad when Pook cried onstage as she said goodbye to Mookrin. Awww, she was so attached to this character.

Well, goodbye everyone! :grouphug:

I'll be following Pook, Mike, and Bo for now on, so at least my adoration for Ch. 7 actors is coming back. :yummy:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
This is probably the first lakorn that I've seen so many people happy that it ended. Most people would be like don't end but everyone is like good riddance!!

bun bun

sarNie Egg
Thank you aiyaja for the spoiler. Now that I know how it ends and like you said it is s***ty one I will not waste my time watching it. By the way I am only here to know about the ending since I gave up on the lakorn sinve episode 6 or so I guess. Judging by the comments above I do believe my decision is worthwhile.

I hope no such lakorn will ever be produced again. It's just too dark and dirty to me. I hate lakorns with praek that slaps and man handled a lady. It is just too wrong! Make it stop.