[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Most of the characters are unlikeable; all are deeply flawed. But there's elements in each that are relatable, and that's why most people watch and enjoy it. Love the rawness. I'm still hooked and Episode 14 should be interesting. Besides Paunpang this is another well produced lakorn from channel 7.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I caught this too late. Tada already died when I turned it on. Darn. I wanted to know how he died, guess, I'll have to wait an hour or two.

Anyway, I woke up early to run some errands, so I said why not catch this live? Haha.

I usually skim an episode or two of all of the lakorns that are aired in primetime from all channels, but this one has been the only one from Ch. 7 this year that has caught my attention.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I'll have to wait an hour or two too but I checked twitter tag. The comments are through the roof for episode 14. There must be a lot of drama.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I must say i really liked this episode. I didn't think that I would cry but tears just pour out. :teary:  Must say good job to Pooklook and Ploy during those crying scenes. This is  finally getting interesting. Can't wait for the next episode

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, just skimmed through Episode 14 and now I'm confused as heck. Lol So did Tada kill Mon by accident or intentionally?!

When Tada was tied up and forced to confess in order to save Mook, he said he had always wanted to kill Mon but couldn't because he was too weak but the courage to finally kill her came when she pulled out a gun and shot at him 5 times. He said when she died, he was so happy. He claims that Mon had a lover.

However, when Tada went to visit their old house together before killing himself, there were flashbacks. In those flashbacks, he was the one who shot 5 times not at Mon but at the wall. Then they both struggled into the closet. Tada was strangling Mon and asked for money, she refused and he got mad and said go die and pushed her and she fell on the granite edge, which killed her. Tada's reaction when he found out that she died instantly was pretty shocked and genuinely concerned. These are flashbacks so I'm a assuming they're the true version of what happened?! So in a way, he accidentally killed her? He had the thought to and was going to do it but she fell? I don't know. I'm confused. If Tada wanted to kill Mon, why couldn't he just shoot her? Why shoot at the wall to scare her?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. It wasn't right for him to beat up on her that lead to her death anyway.

So Mook isn't preggo in here. In the summary, Tada asks Kim to take care of Mook and her child and then kills himself but in here, Mook still isn't preggo and Tada intelligently kills himself and bites Kim back at his own game by using the media. That was pretty good. Tada left with a bang that truly ruined Kim's plans both legally and heart wise with Mook.

I don't like Tada but man, it was sad. Kim and Mook shouldn't end up together.

In the clip, Tada reiterates that he's innocent. Okay, so is this guy just a tight lipped guy or is he really telling the truth?! Haha. I love it how they make it so ambiguous which matches the narration of this episode saying the truth sometimes never really gets revealed. Lol

I need to rewatch this episode because I'm confused and sort of just skimmed it.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Okay, just skimmed through Episode 14 and now I'm confused as heck. Lol So did Tada kill Mon by accident or intentionally?!

When Tada was tied up and forced to confess in order to save Mook, he said he had always wanted to kill Mon but couldn't because he was too weak but the courage to finally kill her came when she pulled out a gun and shot at him 5 times. He said when she died, he was so happy. He claims that Mon had a lover.

However, when Tada went to visit their old house together before killing himself, there were flashbacks. In those flashbacks, he was the one who shot 5 times not at Mon but at the wall. Then they both struggled into the closet. Tada was strangling Mon and asked for money, she refused and he got mad and said go die and pushed her and she fell on the granite edge, which killed her. Tada's reaction when he found out that she died instantly was pretty shocked and genuinely concerned. These are flashbacks so I'm a assuming they're the true version of what happened?! So in a way, he accidentally killed her? He had the thought to and was going to do it but she fell? I don't know. I'm confused. If Tada wanted to kill Mon, why couldn't he just shoot her? Why shoot at the wall to scare her?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. It wasn't right for him to beat up on her that lead to her death anyway.

So Mook isn't preggo in here. In the summary, Tada asks Kim to take care of Mook and her child and then kills himself but in here, Mook still isn't preggo and Tada intelligently kills himself and bites Kim back at his own game by using the media. That was pretty good. Tada left with a bang that truly ruined Kim's plans both legally and heart wise with Mook.

I don't like Tada but man, it was sad. Kim and Mook shouldn't end up together.

In the clip, Tada reiterates that he's innocent. Okay, so is this guy just a tight lipped guy or is he really telling the truth?! Haha. I love it how they make it so ambiguous which matches the narration of this episode saying the truth sometimes never really gets revealed. Lol

I need to rewatch this episode because I'm confused and sort of just skimmed it.

I guess Tada didn't want to actually kill Mon. The flashbacks are the true vision of what happened. Tada thought after he pushed her and she fell, she was only pretending. Tada only strangled her and pushed Mon because he wanted money but she refused to give him money which made him angry and lost his self control. And yes he only shoot the gun was only trying to scare Mon so she would give money. 

It's sad that Tada died without knowing Dao is pregnant. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just rewatched Episode 14. Okay, I understand it now. I don't know about the Tada in the movie version or the book version but in this lakorn version, Tada killed Mon by accident. The truth was told through the flashbacks. Tada didn't mean to kill Mon. If he did, he would have shot her when he had the chance to after being threatened. Even though Tada harboured feelings of eliminating Mon but her death was really an accident in that it wasn't planned. The argument was part of their daily routine but it escalated too quickly, hands flew in the air, and a tug of war broke out, which became Mon's last scene. No one could have planned it, not even Tada. You know, as much as we blame Tada for killing Mon, but as humans, we shouldn't resolve our problems with violence. Yes, Mon loved and saved Tada countless times; however, on the night of her death, she kept demeaning him and slapped him a few times when he told her to stop. Both of them were like fire and oil. They kept going at it until one dropped dead.

Kim did all of this just for a confession clip of what happened that night? Well, I guess, it meant closure for him and revealed that Tada, in fact, did kill his sister and lied about the whole thing in court. However, based on Mook's perspective, she protected her brother believing it was an accident, worst case scenario. Both were correct in their own respective rights.

I wonder what would have been Tada's sentence if the truth was told and the accident card was used in defense? It would still be considered murder but less harsher of a verdict, perhaps.

I really liked what that older lawyer yelled at Kim about. He said society is in flames like this because of people like Kim who think they're right and try to take justice in their own hands. An eye for an eye is what creates chaos because sometimes, as humans, we're so clouded by emotions, not logic and reasoning.

Aw, it's so sad now thinking back to Tada and Mook's last hug in Episode 13. You know, Tada surprisingly loves Mook. Yes, he by words, agreed to give Mook away to pay his debts but he always made it in time to tell her to flee and runaway from those loan sharks. He could have just simply sent her to them directly but he was saying yeah to buy time.

So what was the purpose in Tada killing himself? To sabotage Kim's plans and avoid prison, reopening of the case?!

It sort of made me say hahaha karma to Pak when she lost her baby. Yes, it's sad but the way how she cruelly mocked Mook about it, it's karma, biatch.

Whenever Pak's dad, Mook, the lawyer friend, or someone tells Kim that he shouldn't mistreat Pak because she hasn't done anything wrong?! I literally roll my eyes because I totally understand Kim. Haha. Because of Pak's crazy booty, Kim is forced to marry her and baby her bipolar needs. Betrayal, disappointment, and tears are what Pak gets for doing everything to keep Kim, even if that means he'll forever be an empty vessel next to her. You can't expect or force Kim to want to be around Pak if he doesn't love her. When will Pak's dad understand that? I hate it when the dad asks Kim to keep Pak alive when hello? What about Kim? They put too much blame on Kim and not enough accountability on Pak's own full grown woman decisions and choices. It's funny how the dad tells Kim to not divorce Pak and he doesn't expect their marriage relationship to get better but yet he contradicts himself by watching Kim's every move and holds a tight leash on Kim. Lol

Again?! Really?! They had to make the only other Mookrin suitor come with soooooo much baggage?!!! Couldn't it have been a cute hiso? Lol

I really like the directing in the storyline and changes in Mook in that for the last 4 episodes, Mook has on the most nonchalant face towards Kim now?! She hasn't expressed much excitement, love, yearning, or feelings for Kim because like she said, she's been way too hurt and disappointed that there's nothing else. I honestly think, Mook has gotten to a stage where if given enough time, she'll be fine without Kim. She was lost for a moment because everything happened so fast, so she clung onto Kim, gave him everything blindly and stupidly, but now, she has matured and learned so much about herself and Kim.

As much as I would like to hate Mook, I can't. She still genuinely cares for Pak and did cut all ties with Kim after the baby news. If it was the reverse, Mook being the pregnant one, I'm sure Pak would single handedly kill the baby herself. Lol

It really seems like it's going to be a sad ending for Kim and Mook. I mean, Kim has gone beyond the call of duty and doesn't deserve anyone.

I really did feel sorry for Dao. It was obvious she loved Tada. She could have gone anywhere anytime but she chose to stay with him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Despite Kim's mistakes, flaws, and bad behavior, for the past few episodes, ever since he promised Mook that he won't hurt her anymore, just Tada, when they happily lived together before being discovered, which was some episodes ago, Kim has been trying to close everything between him and Tada and Pak. He's tried to divorce Pak countless of times, but can't due to her dad's power. But you know, one can only take so much beating before they break. When will Kim stand up for himself and Mook against Pak and her dad? So what if he threatens to kill Mook and him. Dude, use your freaking brain, record him or something. The dad is so verbal with his plans; it won't be hard. Or worst case scenario, Mook dies, you die, so what. Life has gotten so bad that perhaps death isn't such a bad path if it really comes down to it. But noooo, Kim's ultimate plan is to end up with Mook, happily. Well, it doesn't work that way especially when he wants both worlds, revenge on Tada, divorce, Pak, and end up with Mook.

Parob. Dude. Sorry, I'm superficial. Why couldn't they have requested Thanwa to do a cameo in here? Lol For the past few episodes, they've wasted so much screentime by increasing his scenes, which add nothing to the plot and he's not eye candy either plus quite annoying, too.

Bo is the perfect actress to portay psycho complex characters. She's good switching from the calm Pak to the crazy mother who wants her child in the past two episodes.

I think there's no way it can be a happy ending between Kim and Mook. I mean, Tada left with a bang. Kim totally didn't see that one coming. How can Mook have the heart to still forgive and move on with Kim when Tada specifically tells her to get away from him and that his death is the last thing he can do for her, since he complicated her life with his wrong doings. I just don't see how they can end up together. It's way too complex and intertwined to untie the knots now especially what Kim has done to Tada and Mook.

I think Mook was such a fool in love for Kim but she woke up when she had no more reasons to believe in his excuses. Pak's pregnancy was the straw that finally broke Mook's back. I understand why Mook continued seeing Kim behind Pak's back all throughout the lakorn. Kim kept assuring and promising her that he was going to break up with Pak, that he didn't love Pak, that he married Pak because Mook's life was on the line, that Mook is the only girl he has ever loved, and so forth, which were all true. The only thing that Kim couldn't excuse himself from is why did he sleep with Pak if he claimed all of that? That totally killed it for Mook. Yes, it took our nang'ake this long to realize things and finally, move on from Kim, but it happens. Everything changes when there's a child involved. Before, it was words against words, but now, it's Kim's words against the product of his actions, which in this case, Mook wanted out.

Haha. Like I said before, it's Mook who is stupid towards everyone. If I were Mook, I wouldn't be that nice towards Pak, not after all that crazy Pak has done to me. I would have met Pak eye to eye on everything. I would have used Kim to get to Pak and used Pak to get to Kim. Lol I would have seduced Kim even more, make him crazier for me and then use Pak to go beserk on Kim and cause the both of them to kill each other without it staining my hands directly. Hahaha. Oh, this evil lakorn nam nao me. :smack:

It was really sad on Dao's part but then, she was the third party in a marriage. It's karma too.

The biggest lesson here is marry the person you love, period, so there is no cheating, no hurting, no betrayals, no disappointments, and no fighting that leads to death that complicates the entire circle of life. Hahaha. Marrying the wrong person has plagued all of our main characters in here. Tada married Mon, no love: death. Kim married Pak, no love: craziness and soon to be death. Mook is about to marry Parob, no love: unhappiness.

Whatever the case, I'm happy that it's finally ending next week. Gee, it's about time. This lakorn could have wrapped up in 10 episodes and we still wouldn't miss anything. I'm just happy that it's one of the better directed and produced lakorns at Ch. 7 depsites some flaws. The story still flows, quite slow, but it progresses with each episode, not take 10 steps backwards. They have built the storyline in such a way where I would understand whatever the ending becomes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The positives. Lol

I really liked the angles, filmography, overall feel, and depth of the scene when the cargo freight or metal truck opened up with Kim walking in and when Mook saw him, the music rolled out perfectly. That scene was really touching for me.

I really like how Kim clings onto Mook. He's always professing his love shamelessly. Haha.

I like how Mook has been stoic and cold towards Kim even when they're supposedly living together at her old house. She just no longer has that naive love towards him.

You know, now that I think of it, Pak's dad's karma is falling on her as her karma fell on her unborn child. Pak's dad loves her so much yet he has hurt her mom so much.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
How can people feel bad for Dao but not Pak? Pak is actually the mentally ill character and despite all her wrongdoings, I sympathize with her.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
To be honest, half of me feels sorry for everyone in their own way, but half of me doesn't because each is to blame for their own decisions in the end. It's all karma.

To me, there's a line between mentally ill and plain evilness. I think Pak is a mix of the two, being mentally ill doesn't justify half of the things Pak has done unto others. Sure, Dao had an affair with a married man, but her life situation was different from Pak. The story didn't elaborate on it but from what Dao has been saying all along, if she had a choice, she wouldn't have chosen to be such a woman. Between Tada and Dao first began as a business transaction for survival. Pak had better choices than everyone else in here. While everyone was out to use everyone else, Pak's dad was probably the only genuine person in unconditionally loving his daughter. Pak did everything and turned her life into complete hell for one man who doesn't love her. Anyone can reason that she doens't know how to let go because she's mentally ill, but in the end, if something is unnatural, meaning, Kim doesn't love Pak, he'll leave one way or another and she has to accept that in the condition that she's in. Mentally ill people still have the minimal responsibility of not causing harm unto others, seek help, accept the truth, and move forward in hopes of getting better or at least sustaining it.

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Sorry but I don't sympathize with Pak...I mean she knows that Kim doesn't love her but she is using her dad's power and authority to make him stay in a relationship with her. I understand on Kim's behalf....in the beginning he was wrong to even have contacted Pak again but he was just too upset and mindset on revenge he didn't realize Pak will manipulate him. I just started watching this lakorn yesterday but its so good i literally catched up with all the episodes overnight lol. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hahah, you didn't get annoyed half way through with Mook's easiness?

I still like the lakorn too. It's different.

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Im annoyed with majority of the characters lol. I don't know why Mook keeps giving in. Im annoyed with Pak and her father. Im annoyed with Kimhan how gross he is why he is using all three women and if he really loves Mook, why does he want to sleep with Dao so much ugh i mean with Pak i understand its force but with Dao he is so stupid! I also don't sympathize with Tada nor Parob. The only character I'm fine with is Dao and the Lawyer lol. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well said aiyaja up there in those 2 full long detailed posts hahahaha.
I gotta be honest, I did not feel bad for Tada's death. Actually I don't feel bad for anyone in here. It's like aiyaja said, everyone is to balmes for their own decision. Yes, 2 more episodes til this ends. I'm ready to leave this story of vengeance hahaha

oh aiyaja, love your siggie...P'Shone & Nam hehehe