[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Kim doesn't deserve Mook in a sense and then Mook doesn't deserve Kim in a sense. Both are wrong in their own ways. Realistically, they shouldn't be together anymore. There's just too much history that even true love is hard to overcome it.

Kim is an ass but sadly, Mook allows him to be one towards her. I wish Mook would toughen up to both of the jerks in her life, Tada and Kim.

But there are two scenes that I really liked though. The scene where Mook reminisced about about them in the photography studio where they both pondered about how much could they love each other. I really liked the script in there. Mook found everything about Kim cute except for his short fuse. She already said she was scared. And then he tells her if she disappoints him, he's going to play karma after her until the day she dies. Dang! Kim has tough love. Lol

Another scene was when he came to visit her in the hospital and she told him that as much as he thought their love was stupid because he never thought she'd be a person like that, she also said she never knew how bad of a person he was either. She was a fool in believing that he was a good man. This incident has opened up both of their eyes and hearts to their true selves. In a way, if they can live passed this and accept each other, it would only strengthen their love. Plus, I feel like they've been on this honey moon stage for so long that when reality hit, it broke them apart.

My ending would be, sort of mixed in with the summary I read so may contain small spoilers.

My ending would be, Mook would finally redeem her self pride, dignity, and respect by putting her foot down once and for all but Kim won't let her go. The more she tries to get away from him, the tighter he holds onto her. Pak goes inane and causes Mook to lose their child. Losing her child, Mook ends all of the drama with the baby's death. In a way, it's karma for Mook and Kim for having this child in an affair. Mook does the right thing and apologizes to Kim for lying in court and hurting him plus his sister in that way. She asks for his forgiveness and asks him for closure. Then she apologizes to Pak, who is dead, for being Kim's mistress. After burying Tada and Duang Dao, Mook rejects Kim and moves on with her life, maturely. She gets a really good new job either out of town or out of country and lives her life away from all of the drama. Kim forgives Tada and Mook. Kim goes to the temple and reflects upon his actions. After a year he resumes normal life without Mook.

5 years later.....

They meet again at their favorite place. Now strangers, their eyes meet. Inside their favorite restaurant, the waiter tells Mook as she's ready to order that the food will be on the house as his boss, who is now Kim, is treating everyone that night because of his anniversary. Mook looks at Kim and smiles. Kim tries to hold back the tears, as he realizes, he has lost Mook forever. He stares at her as she turns back to look at Thanwa, who is sitting across from her and smiles at him sweetly while they hold hands and laugh. Kim walks out to the beach and smiles as he thinks about the innocent Kim and Mook who once promised each other under the same stars. Kim's biggest lesson in life he leaned is, don't push away the one you love if you still love them because when they go, they're gone. It's not Mook that ended up loving him forever, it's him towards Mook, so he's going to suffer until his heart is free. The End!

Hahahhaha!
Lol you are brutal!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah. She's brutal.
What about Mook? Her love for Kim ends like that? She went from girl who holds onto no sex before marriage to his mistress and just ends like that?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook looked so young and cute with the short hair.

In here, she's so mature and gorgeous.

Between Kim and Mook, Kim seems like a person who would hold onto something a lot lot longer and suffer from it because he's dysfunctional and psychotic in a sense. Haha. Mook seems more like a normal person. She gives in to Kim all the time because she still loves him. She would do what half of the normal girls would do and that is to give him everything and just enjoy the moment together, not always following reason because the heart does what it wants and worries about the consequences later. Mook would always love Kim, that's her first love, first partner. However, Mook will eventually learn to move on because she would realize the love they had wasn't meant to be and it was too poisonous. She doesn't hold grudges and will one day, given enough time and the right person like Thanwa coming, she'll move on. As for Kim, he has caused the death of Pak, Duang Dao, semi Tada, and their child plus ruined Mook's life. He has done a lot more than Mook. It was his silly revenge that ended in blood. He can't undo and can't rewind. He wanted Mook to suffer for loving him. Well, there you go, when you use the love someone has for you and treat them like trash, don't expect them to keep loving you. At least with Kim, even though, Mook has done him wrong first, do you see how sweetly her eyes still yearn for him, those soft tears she cries because of him, and she threw away her morals for him? He has been absolutely nasty towards her but she just continues to love him and seems like even more so now that she has lost him. She has repaid his unkindness with nothing but true love from her heart. So in the end, she's the one who has no regrets. She loved him to the fullest. When you give and give and give and then one day, run out, there's nothing else in your heart to give to that person anymore but good memories and you have closure. That's Mook.

As for Kim, he cause so many problems and couldn't resolve any. Plus, he never got to express his heart to Mook and when he had the chance to, it was already too late. His pride, ego, and short fuse led him into the wrong path.

Kim isn't a mature man to begin off with. He's a boy trying to play a big game. Anyone can see, even his lawyer friend, that his revenge is stupid. It's only a fire that will burn him, Mook, and their love into ashes. What does Kim think by embarking on this revenge? He doesn't plan on keeping Mook anymore, so why would he end up with her? Just because he realizes later that he still loves her and can't live without her? While sleeping around and treating her like trash? No. Kim doesn't deserve Mook. Like Mook said, pood gun dee dee gor dai. But Kim chose this route so let him live it through.[

Mook is serving her karma for lying in court now with Kim treating her like trash and losing him and Tada. Then she loses her child from the Pak karma.

Kim still needs to suffer his. Haahha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So glad you found her now! Yay another brilliant actress for us to chat about.
I know! All it takes is a good slap kiss lakorn for me to crush. Haha. That's how I crushed on Vill.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if they're going to cut out the Kim slapping Mook scene, since it was cut out from the preview?

As much as I hate that upcoming scene but I can't wait to see Kim jealous! Haha.

Mook almost made a double axle turn there from the impact. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, I hate double triple posting but eh. Pattawee is bad. He practically indirectly rapes her because she doesn't want it all the time. Haha. At least in here, Mook agrees and wants to be intimate with Kim out of love.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, he's a Ch. 7 actor that I just added in for my ending. Thanwa is cute and he's someone I would like Pooklook to collaborate next.

Here's his profile. He looks like Gun. Lol
http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Thunwa_Suriyajak

I couldn't bear to see Mook end up with her Boss. She doesn't love him and it would make her unhappy to settle for him when she deserves true love so let Mook have another chance at love with a miscellaneous guy like Thanwa within the 5 years that she and Kim are apart. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The boss is no threat at all. Kim just snickers when he looks at them together. Haha.

I wonder how this lakorn is doing at Pantip or krasae? So far, IG has been okay and I haven't seen the ratings yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling that when Mook have a backbone that is when Kim realized his mistakes. Mook can only forgive him so much that soon her forgiveness run dry. She loves him but love can only carry you so far before you come to term it's just not enough. A person can pretend for so long before the truth find its way home.

I don't want her to end up with Kim. I want a trial of separation for Kim to see her worth and him to reflect on his behaviors. Until he truly is sorry and broken down about it...and years later they can start to get to know each other again. But it has to be on her term. And if she doesn't want anything to do with him then well....he's SOL