[Ch7] Sarawat Teun (PaSang YaSorn Ltd.)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: http://pantip.com/topic/33870416

Produced by PaSang YaSorn Ltd.
Author: Wasibta Dejkoonchorn

The genre is action and drama with love, friendship, sacrfice and unity. When the nation is highly influenced and dominated by illegal crime organizations even the law cannot fight, the Criminal Investigations Unit sends in an ex-military man as an undercover inspector to repress. Along with other talented spies, they form a group to fight against crime. They believe that as long as there is still evil, their mission isn't over yet.

Starring:
Kelly Thanapat
Grace Kanklao
Arnus Rapanich
& more...

cr: Ch7dramaSociety (IG)

cr: gracekanklao (IG)

x0unerthanlater

It says it's produced by Bpa Sung Yah Sorn Ltd. sounds like a new production company. Someone let me know if that's what I should put in the title.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
x0unerthanlater said:
I agree. Finally she has a new lakorn and as a main n'ek again.

I'm happy that she is main n'ek again, even if it is evening. I don't really mind action lakorns, so I'll most likely tune into this one. :) 

x0unerthanlater said:
Omg they look so good here! Grace is gorgeous!!

I've always thought that Grace was very beautiful, her light skin is very pretty. And damn right, they look really good, just hope the chemistry is good too. I'm one of the few people that actually don't mind Kelly, the man is still quite handsome at his age lol

x0unerthanlater

I think this might be prime because Kelly is already a prime time p'ek. 
I am also one of the people who think Kelly is still handsome for his age. He was especially hot in his lakorn "Ngao" lol Although he played as Satan/the devil.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I am also one of the people who think Kelly is still handsome for his age. He was especially hot in his lakorn "Ngao" lol Although he played as Satan/the devil.
I so love his scenes with Thissa!

I like Kelly because he at least can act.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Grace, but Kelly isn't my type of p'ek though. Not a big fan of Arnus either. I guess i'll just tune in for Grace though.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

They were seriously cute. For some reason, they surprisingly had amazing chemistry.

Bieluvr said:
I love Grace, but Kelly isn't my type of p'ek though. Not a big fan of Arnus either. I guess i'll just tune in for Grace though.

Aww, Arnus is a great actor. I had the hugest crush on him when he was younger. He still looks good too. But, even if you watch it for Grace, that's awesome too. I like Grace.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

They were seriously cute. For some reason, they surprisingly had amazing chemistry.

Aww, Arnus is a great actor. I had the hugest crush on him when he was younger. He still looks good too. But, even if you watch it for Grace, that's awesome too. I like Grace.
I wish Kelly and Thissa would have another one together where they are a couple. They really do have amazing chemistry. The looks they gave each other was so cute!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
x0unerthanlater said:

Oh yeah that's true. I haven't watched Ngao yet though, it seems scary :/ 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Kelly for sure can act, I started to like him in Wung Nam Karng, he and Amy made a very cute couple <3 oh and Kelly sounds so freaken SEXY speaking English!!!!  :woot: 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wish Kelly and Thissa would have another one together where they are a couple. They really do have amazing chemistry. The looks they gave each other was so cute!

I like Thissa too, maybe I should watch Ngao then. But they should have another lakorn together as the main pair.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ngao was good. I love the original one too and Kelly did a good job in the new one. However the older version was a bit scarier. It isn't like horror movies type of scary but more like you don't want to do anything bad scary. If you seen Jao Gum Nai Wen, that is scarier. I think it is all the cgi that didn't make it scary. My favorite scene was the river scene of Kelly and Thissa, she cried to him and ask what should she do . Their chemistry was amazing in that scene. Also their last scene together. Made my heart melt. I just wished they had more scenes together.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ah I see. Would you mind telling me what Ngao is about? From what I've read, Kelly's character is actually the main character and Thissa's character is rather minor even though she is the leading lady.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
It says it's produced by Bpa Sung Yah Sorn Ltd. sounds like a new production company. Someone let me know if that's what I should put in the title.
Yes, that's the production. New or not, I don't know. Lol. But that's what Ch.7 posted. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Thissa is a minor character because it revolves around Kelly who is a Satan and Aun, the guy whom Kelly believe can replace him so that he can be free to go reborn. He befriended Aun to keep an eye on him to make sure that he is really the one. They were all reincarnated but because Kelly's bad and good Karma is exactly even, he became Satan. Aun was adopted by Thissa's grandmother. Thissa's parents were kicked out of the house and when the grandmother died, the house that was promised to Aun went to Thissa. He started to court her because he wanted the house. In the old life, both Kelly and Sun fell in love with Thissa who was a princess. Kelly was a general and Sun was his soldier. It was unclear if Thissa loved Kelly. When Burmese invaded Siam, Thissa killed herself by stabbing herself in the heart to escape assault before Kelly and Aun could save her. Because of that sin, she was born with a heart condition. Sun was going to just use her to get the house but end up falling for her due to her innocence and kindness. Amy is the rai in here because she loves Kelly and will do all sorts of bad stuff to get him. She hates Thissa because she knew that Kelly loves her. She was jealous and because of her jealousy, she ruined Aun and Thissa. So in all of this, Thissa represent white/innocent/pure while the rest of them are sinners and black. Kelly vowed to suffer as Satan so that every life that she gets reborn, he shall meet her. It's kinda like meet Joe black.

Sorry my summary is all over the place.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Thanks for the summary and no worries, I got the idea. I think Kelly's love for Thissa sounds very sweet and sad at the same time. From the pics, I actually like Thissa and Aun together, but from the summary, Kelly and Thissa seems to make a better pair with a better storyline.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh auto correct, "Sun" is supposed to be Aun ok lol. Well in the new life, Thissa seems to have feelings for Aun too but she also feels for Kelly. She does eventually find out that he is Satan and made him promise to come pick her up when it is time for her to die.

I am excited for this lakorn, I do like it when Kelly plays drama more then actions.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lol....I figured. But awww....that is quite sad. She probably does feel something for her, now I really want them to have lakorn of their own. 

Grace and Kelly make a good pair, just hope it's not too draggy. Haven't watched a Ch7 lakorn for a few months. I was telling my sister that even though Kelly is a lot older, if I were an actress, I would not mind at all if I was to pair up with him lol