[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
How many eps aired so far??? And how many got subbed???

So noon and her family still don't know vee identity yet??

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for your hard work. :thanks: :bravo: It's really a great choice of lakorn. So far I enjoy Bebe-Thee pairing, they are the most entertaining ones! Vee-Noon pairing, aren't as fun as them, yet they're at least more satisfying than Aum-Chakrit in KKSR. Anyway does anyone happen to know who's subbing ch5 lakorn/exact lakorn and ch7 lakorn besides kuda?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Kuda for your hard work. :thanks: :bravo: It's really a great choice of lakorn. So far I enjoy Bebe-Thee pairing, they are the most entertaining ones! Vee-Noon pairing, aren't as fun as them, yet they're at least more satisfying than Aum-Chakrit in KKSR. Anyway does anyone happen to know who's subbing ch5 lakorn/exact lakorn and ch7 lakorn besides kuda?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i can't wait to see what will happen. I feel sad for noon because she not only have honey whose fighting for vee but also that other lady. if i were noon, i would have stop hanging out with vee. i also feel sorry for noon's sister because her boyfriend, John, is hanging out with the lady with honey. i wonder what will happen to their relationship, she might end up with someone else. definitely looking forward to bede-thee relationship :thumbsup:

can't wait until Monday-Tuesday so that I can watch this lakorn, love it :heart: :cloud9:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to see what will happen. I feel sad for noon because she not only have honey whose fighting for vee but also that other lady. if i were noon, i would have stop hanging out with vee. i also feel sorry for noon's sister because her boyfriend, John, is hanging out with the lady with honey. i wonder what will happen to their relationship, she might end up with someone else. definitely looking forward to bede-thee relationship :thumbsup:

can't wait until Monday-Tuesday so that I can watch this lakorn, love it :heart: :cloud9:

you are so right :thumbup: about everything...hmmm :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: wondering what will happen next I hope there are not a lot of misunderstanding between noon n vee...want to see some sweet scene again... :clap2:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
you are so right :thumbup: about everything...hmmm :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: wondering what will happen next I hope there are not a lot of misunderstanding between noon n vee...want to see some sweet scene again... :clap2:
definitely, i can't wait until monday-tuesday just to watch this lakorn. i think i'm getting addicted to this lakorn. it's good, sad and funny all at the same time. i really want to see sweet scenes between bede and thee. they always seem to be bickering or going against each other but this is the good part, arguing at first then love after :)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for the Esub KudaLakorn
, I enjoy this lakorn a lot, love Noon. btw, how 's the ratings doing? Still good??? anybody knows, please tell me

saephan17

sarNie Egg
I feel like this lakorn has too much misunderstanding between the couple... I know its a lakorn but there is way too much of it... needs more sweet scenes... :kiss3: :heart: :kiss2: .... anyone know how many more episodes there are? :unsure:

saephan17

sarNie Egg
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :angry: I HATE THAT HONEY CHICK AND THAT KATE CHICK, TOO....THEY MAKE ME :vomit:

This is just lagging.... and a new guy entering, too???? Really, REALLY??? :facepalm:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I really liked the first few couple of episodes but now I am just waiting to see the end. It's dragging way too much and there are way too many misunderstandings between Noon and Vee. Honey needs to get a life and new characters got to stop entering into the picture. I just wanna see when Noon and everyone else finds out about Vee's real identity and how it'll all end. I don't want to see anymore slapping and bi***ing and trying to get each other jealous!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
it is dragging but everyone knows about Vee's identity already chakrit_Y...forgot what episode tho....

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! This lakorn is getting really ridiculous. I mean the first several episode was good, but now it's crap! I hate both Noon and Vee's character in this lakorn. Not going to invest anymore time with this lakorn till it end.