[CH7] Soe Sanaeha (Dida Video Production) : Porsh Saran / Peak Pattarasaya

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say i dont agree with the casting at all. CH7 have some really good actors/actresses why did they choose Porsche and peak. This is why i dont watch CH7 lakorns anymore

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aum in this lakorn has that easy going sexiness about her...like an effortless sexuality. Peak...just kind of the opposite.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This looks actually interesting. Too bad Peak just doesn't look good. On the bright side Porshe looks good.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
channel 7 is downhill. i dont find handsome p'ek anymore and good acting n'ek anymore. there first generation i that started watching lakorns are the best. noon, kade, aum, aww how i miss those days where i am waiting each week at the video stores

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I wonder if those here who are criticizing Peak have actually seen her in action before...

channel 7 is downhill. i dont find handsome p'ek anymore and good acting n'ek anymore. there first generation i that started watching lakorns are the best. noon, kade, aum, aww how i miss those days where i am waiting each week at the video stores
That doesn't sound like Peak though.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Peak isn't the most beautiful or the best actress but she's not a bad actress compare to a lot of the actresses nowadays. She's quite well-known in the movie industry. Though she's not the most well-known, many people know who she is. I haven't seen any of her movies/dramas in awhile but she's tolerable. I think she's cute in here. Porshe isn't as cute as he used to be anymore, sadly. Hopefully he isn't letting himself go too much. It doesn't look good on him. :(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thank you Thip for sharing. As much as I don't want to see this bcuz of Peak, I am going to watch it cuz i aint gonna lie. The teaser looks good ahha i hope it won't drag so much ahahh

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Porshe's song is so catchy, I love it. Peak has like one expression in that mv, hopefully her acting isn't as bad as what I have seen so far.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Neko will be subbing this lakorn

I'm wondering how can they upload CH7 lakorns with subs when the channel itself doesn't upload their lakorns online -_- But I read from a comment that there's a site called seesantv where you can watch lakorns or other series... THROUGH PAYING THE MONTHLY FEE. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: