[Ch7] Suparp Burud Chao Din (Firstclass Entertainment) : Sammy Cowell/ Porshe Saran

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Man, she needs a new p’ek. I’m whatever with Porsh. I want her with Mike and Weir... that is not gonna happen if she only gets one lakorn a year.

Last edited:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Actually I like these twos in their previous lakorn, their chemistry is s cute and hot
Glad that this time Sammy gets a role with someone around her age. This girl seriously deserves moreee CH7 pls
Even my girl Stephanie gets to act with Weir so pls, pair her with Weir, Mike or Mik for one time T.T

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Actually I like these twos in their previous lakorn, their chemistry is s cute and hot
Glad that this time Sammy gets a role with someone around her age. This girl seriously deserves moreee CH7 pls
Even my girl Stephanie gets to act with Weir so pls, pair her with Weir, Mike or Mik for one time T.T
Sammy gets screwed....lol I'm just happy it's not Kelly

I do want to see her with those Pk as well...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love her! She deserves more recognition.
She won an award for headliner of the year.....she has an ok chinese fanbase too.

I like her YouTube ch. Versus challenge.

I feel 2020 will be better for her. She'll have 2 movie that will probably air soon...this lakorn airing and then filming another. Hope to see more of her news on new projects