[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All I got to say out off all Mai lakorn...this one is one of da best wardrobe she even have!!! Cuz this is ployplus lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Dome looks so good but his acting still stiff but still love him. I think he did better in his first lakorn. Lol. The mom such a bad girl lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol Dome's acting still needs a lot of work but it's not necessarily to the point where it's a barrier for me to enjoy the lakorn because at least the others can act. I quite like how this new version has a more romantic feel to it and how Rasa is a little more cutesy and comical compared to Kob's portrayal.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Dome acting with his first lakorn is better than this one was he acted with an A-list nangeke. Even though might mai has been in a few lakorns more than him but her acting is so-so. This might be a brutal truth but I apologize to Mai fans. I remembered Peter said that when you played with an superstar nangeke, they tended to make thing easier for you to acted. Don't get me wrong I do like Mai, it just her acting ability is not there yet. She hasn't pulls well with her characters yet. Honestly, it's not just Dome,it's Mai too. To make the story interesting it the main ones.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Old version Pete hardly smile n not a playful type of person but the new version so different

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Girls I can't believe it that I didn't get a chance to watch the old one well in that case I might go watch the old one but where? Help me please

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Pete portray the quiet, reserve and sad character really well. you can feel his pain everything he thinks back. this version you cant hardly feel his saddness? i think the pace of the lakorn is different too so perhaps that's why the lakorn is coming out kinda different from the pete/kob's version.

this version is quiet entertaining in it's own way. wish dome could show more emotion on his sadness.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Pete was really good at playing the role in 1997.. everyone could feel his pain and sense the hurt in his eyes.. But I'm not getting that feeling with Dome..

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahaha I'm agree with u Mae even though I has't watch Pete version,but I can feel that too. Also dome acting is always made feel weird everything when I watch this lakorn and I think he didn't suit for this lakorn or roles. I am not waiting for this lakorn,I don't have that feeling. I mean like wait for every firday and Sunday to come.

I don't understand why do they reopen the film and add more epi in there it not event that good or maybe just for me not good lol lol lol. They already do closing party???

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
pete character is playful w/n'k sometimes....riding the bike like a kid all crazy as n'k sat in the back..kinda like acting a happy kid...n'k made him forget his sadness of his pass.....I don't feel it either...and I was looking forward to it...Mai ok...Dome and his character...didn;t get me hooked

cecilia

Staff member
I watched the old version and the new one also .. Liking Mai as Rasa but a bit disappointed with Dome. I don't know if it's the fault of the director or that this is the direction that they aim for. I think for a person who has experience the lack of affection/warmth in his life .. he wouldn't be all smiley like this. I don't feel his pain at all. If ask, it's more of like a bitter relationship (broken heart w/women) kind of attitude. I feel he passed the Casanova part but the sad part is still yet to be proven. Other than this .. THE FASHION in here is beautiful!

You know .. i was thinking ... this could almost be a brand new lakorn of its own b/c n'ek is more cheerful than before and p'ek is ... more of a player type. This thought came into mind due to their 3rd meeting -- at the sauna. lol

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Anxiously waiting for all the misunderstanding to come.Enough of Rasa crying,reject Phak NOW!!!! then i can see Phak suffer.Oh...and more jealous scene please

onahc

sarNie Elites
Mai is a decent actress and boy is she pretty, I enjoy her a lot in this lakon. Dome on the other hand is really a newbie and it shows, no range at all, just the same expression for all emotions. This version is better than the previous too in terms of pacing of the lakon, the old one was boring and so slow. Don't get me started with Pete T. because he cannot act either, he was basically playing himself and can't act to save his life.

tall_one

sarNie Egg
Im actually enjoying this version too, the pace, the slight change up in character portrayals and the pairing of dome n mai. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the old one too. But something about it was a little too dark n gloomy for me n I don't even quite remember how and when pete and kob even fell in love with each other. Atleast in this one you see the development between the two characters. Dome's acting is slightly stiff but not too bad like stefan or mart sometimes, n this is just his second movie, we can't really compare him to someone who had years of experience of an actor from a singer. I wanted to ask you ladies where u're watching it online? I've been trying to watch it on youtube and only found one channel that has it n it kinda drags putting up the most recent episodes. If you guys could let me know I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!