[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well I disagree with Tinah. Just like when you favorites you alway think your is better. Kwan and Pancake not in same level. Sorry......
and this is my opinion as well. i've seen both of their lakorn and i dont think their acting overshadows one another, so weather it be kwan or pancake in here i dont see it as much of a difference. if it was one of the senior actresses than thats another story.

and i dont always think my favorite is better. i got alot of favorites on my list and they all have their flaws and things they could improve on their acting just like any actors/tress out there.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just like when you favorites you alway think your is better. Kwan and Pancake not in same level.
lol in general that's true. but you just contradicted yourself.

i love pancake and kwan but not so much their acting skills much alone their lakorns. i mean they have a few that i like and really like but to me, i agree with tinah they are pretty much at the same level with their acting. okay kwan has the upper hand, she has been in the industry longer and pancake made her debut as a model going toward an acting career. therefore i do believe kwan is a bit better than pancake as she appears to portray some emotions that pancake cannot display but still i believe they are at the same level.

i do have favorites but i do also admit how bad or how good their are in their roles.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like both Pan and Kwan very much, i probably like Kwan a little bit more because most of her lakorns are good as for Pan, i only like some of hers.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think they both are about the same...

both emotional expression on their face is always the same, the tone of voice...

they haven excel in that and they been in so many lakorns already...

sometimes kwan's talking is annoying bc she doesnt open her mouth as if she's mumbling...

they are just okay but i like kwan more than pancake bc i hardly watch pancake's lakorn

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I like Pancake more than Kwan in term of long nails. The lakorn Kwan plays with Win, the characters that she works in a ranch with long nails. Are you kidding me, it too long. Have it done when you not acting.

I like Pancake more than Kwan in term of long nails. The lakorn Kwan plays with Win, the characters that she works in a ranch with long nails. Are you kidding me, it too long. Have it done when you not acting.
I thought I was the only one who found that odd. :shrug:

mzsherry

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone...sorry I'm new here. I was looking to watch this lakorn but I can't find anything on it. Does anyone know when it's going to air or be available on youtube. Thanks! :highfive:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
there's been behind the scene pictures of it but i've been lazy posting it here since i post it mostly at spicy and sw33tpancake lol....last time i read om said they filmed about 15 percent of it already

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think his lakorn Bandaidokruk is going to come out first before this lakorn. I'm sad bc I want to see this lakorn more. I don't know why it take so long to film period lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yea...i think so too because sammie said BDR should come out around new years or after that...so prolly mid january or early feb

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
they seem like they're changing the storyline up a lot. i think that Arnus might end up with Om's fiance...but im not sure.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't think Arnut going to end up with Fonthip. I think he is going to play the Phraya something that's going to adopt nang'ek. He is amata( never die) he's going to sell nangek the mirror too. I'm guessing from the way he dress.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Arnut going to end up with Fonthip. I think he is going to play the Phraya something that's going to adopt nang'ek. He is amata( never die) he's going to sell nangek the mirror too. I'm guessing from the way he dress.
oh i remember that character! wow i remember in the old version it was a very old guy, that's y i assumed Arnus wasn't him. But he might be.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im hype up to see this. Arnus is so young looking to play that role. haha. i'm loving all the casts so far. hopefully it'll air early next year.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just by looking at the pics i know for a fact they won't keep the storyline anywhere close to the older version. Ch7 does such a bad job with remakes and stuff. Knowing ch7 their totally going to change 80% if the storyline and just add pointless stuff. And i don't remember Prayoong on the ground with Khun Luang. I don't think i'll like this remake but maybe they'll surprise me like i was with Wanida.