[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm really glad that Nat Thephasadin is back, and he looks very cute with Grace! i hope that they keep most of the same storyline and if they do change it, i hope they change it for the better and not for the worst.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I dont like Pancake, but im diggin this lakorn... Prolly because i love the old version....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have don't have high hopes for this lakorn considering Ch7 is remaking it. After Duay Rang Atitharn i lost faith. Hopefully this one will prove me wrong.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea pancakes role is more silly and stupid rather than cute and funny. And Nat role as the scientist is too geeky not like the older version

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I guess they want to upgrade since it is 2011...not the 90s now lol...but they went overboard

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
2011 or 1994 doesn't really matter it's just how they portray the story and characters. I'm worried they might ruin this, the teaser already had me scared. Manee is cute and a little immature but she still got the strong n'ek in her. This Manee reminds me a a mental child, i'm sorry but this is honestly how i see this. I like Pancake and Om but i don't think the directors did a good enough job with this.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
More Pics, ARNUS IS LOOKING HOT!! SO IS OM! I'm pretty sure that Arnus will get Om's fiance in this remake! YAY! If only pancake wasn't in here..oh well i'm still gonna watch it. :dance3:

credits to : Dara Vdo's Facebook

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
is nat taller than grace?
cuz grace keeps getting pair up with guys shorter than her
so far the ones that match up w/ her are Nam and Pai only
hopefully my Nat is tall enough to match
and it would be new and nice

Iya

sarNie Adult
is it just me, or that the more pics there is for this lakorn, the more scarier it gets everytime i think of watching it. Pancake doesn't look like she suit the role at all. in fact, her character seems tooo childish. she looks more like a five year-old stuck in an older women's body when she acts crazy like that. no offense intended, i like pancake and all, but this one doesn't seem the one for her.