[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Iya

sarNie Adult
i have to admit that, despite that fact that I said I will wait until this lakorn finished airing, I can help but started it. lol. Anyway, i got to say that i do like this version, though it cannot complete with the last one.

First off, the likes:

Om: He did a great job so far and he is SO HOTT in here. Was never really a fan of him, but I'm starting to love him in here. His portrayal of the character is a little better than what I expect. N I like the fact that he is a little more open with her than he was the last version (so far).

Pan: Hmmm, I get mixed signals. As always,s he looks nice in the modern look, so nothing to complain there. Her acting seemed to improved, though I'm not a great judge of that. All I can say is that she portray the cheerful Maneechan well. B/c I don't speak thai, I can't really pin point on her intelligence since i don't know what she's saying on screen. But i will reserve that judgement for when i see the dubbed version. But in the meanwhile, I'm falling for her character and loving it too.

P.S. I know many fan of Min will kill me for this, i had to put this across. I'm not sure Min will do a better job than Pan. To me, I think Pan suit the character well (so far). (And a little off topic, I'm very bothered by Min acting. Don't know why, but i tried watching her previous lakorn with Om, n I really don't like her acting. Same with her lakorn with Cee. There's just something about her that put me off. And that is not lightly said as I am very open with new actress and always do my best to like them. but so far, Min hadn't caught me yet.) Back to the point, to me, Min have that serious face that doesn't seem to do well with comedy, (even the one with OM), so I don't think she suit the role.

The friends n semi-boyfriend:

Since i don't speak thai, i can't tell her relationship with pawat lightly. they looked as if they are together, but then again don't (like the in the old version). So i don't have complaints there. Plus, he's a hottie in here compared the older version. lol

As for friends, I love the actors they picked for the role. So cute, funny, and I totally love the pairings! Can't wait to see how their story turns out.

The dislikes:

OM's Mother: Now, don't take me wrong, i always love this lady. She is a very good actress and I've seen hundreds of dramas with her in it. However, I don't like that they cast her in here. Did they pick her cause she suit the role of a strict mother? Because that's the only vibe I'm getting from her. IN the old version, I like the mother cause, though she is strict, I get the vibe that she's also kind and generous to other while holding her own respectable, elegant character without having that mean and strict look on at all times. in this new version, I'm just not getting that vibe.

Well, that's all the rant for today. I'm trying to make up my mind to NOT continue till it's done. But I have a feeling that i'll give in. lol. but that's okay, cause if i don't like something, I'll come here and rant on you galls. lol.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This whole time i thought pancake sang the OST, according to Lynn's blog the singer and title of song is:

"Khun Nalinrut-“Ter Keu Kra (Who are you?)”

Check out her blog to see the lyrics in eng ;) love the song!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Min is prettier than Pan but I say their acting skills are at the same level. Actually I can tolerate Pan's acting more than I can take Min. They both overreact and overly poor in the acting department when it comes to conveying emotions. Pan seem less annoying than before with her surprise facial expression. I actually like the beginning of the first episode. Wished they had better stylist and makeup artist, but knowing Ch7, I am not surprised.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Grace's expression and reaction with Nat's time machine was priceless. Khun Duang Dao really is a bad choice for p'eks mom. She doesn't have the strict but soft side like the old version. I didn't like how she suddenly hit her slave for being scared.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I personally don't like it when remakes are remade in the same fashion as the old one. I hope in this version we get to see nangk'eks father's reaction because in the old version we only see the father minimally. I know it's because he's in another country and ManeeJun is closer to her mom...but at least have the father be there so that she can say good bye. I'm loving Om in here. Wasn't such a fan before but it only takes one role for fans to fall in love with an actor. I think this the role for me for Om...I didn't see PrajunLaiprajuk. Pancake isn't bad. I just finished watching the old version. I love this story so much. I just wished it aired more than two days a week.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg. this is the first thai lakorn in forever that i've been anticipating to wait for every week! so excited for tomorrow to come by already! this lakorn does air every monday's and tuesday's right? or is it tuesday's and wednesday's?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
omg. this is the first thai lakorn in forever that i've been anticipating to wait for every week! so excited for tomorrow to come by already! this lakorn does air every monday's and tuesday's right? or is it tuesday's and wednesday's?
Its every mon and tues ;)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the full ost with eng sub!! Love this song so much! Still can't believe how much she sound like Pancake!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbqtb8iqL2A&sns=em

Credits to: Thipstar07

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The episode today is a little "woon wai" chaotic. Pancake was a little too much today. Her childish act with Om kind of had me off track. And how come Raiwat is so snobby and meddlesome in this version. The only person I see that is doing well characterwise is Om. He pulls off Khun Luang very well.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Today episode was good. Pancake was cute as always and Aom's smile is >.< adorable. Can't wait for tomorrow episode.

Iya

sarNie Adult
my favorite part in the new episode is when he took a whip to her. lol. that was funny cause i don't ever recall him doing that in the previous version. lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
TP is my all time favorite lakorn. Ann/Tua was just perfect. I thought Pancake would be over the top and I was right. I can't like watching her Manee. Om however is surprisingly ok. Not as good as Tua but I like him and his portrayal.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like pancake did her best in this lakorn. May be its because i never see the old version thats why i think this lakorn is so good.