[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
First episode was soo good I have to admit that pancake look very cute in here and her acting is not that bad. Overall 10/10 for this episode. Can't wait for the next one

Lakornlovers234

sarNie Egg
At first when I start watching this lakorn it was pretty scary because the background music that they used make it sound like a horror movie lol and I wasn't going to watch this but man the first episode was good and I already addicted to it. Don't like om's hair style in here but that's ok and Pancake is very pretty. Looking forward to episode 2

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
As much as I love Pan, I think I'll wait until this ends because having Pan and Om in a lakorn together is bad. Why? Because you just know it is going to drag. Most lakorns that have Pan or Om already drag to death lol so imagine one with them together? Also I am keeping up with to many right now! Maybe after Koo Kaen Saen Ruk ends I'll pick this one up but Pancake is so beautiful in here <3

Kelly

P'Om isn't overrated he worked hard to be where he is today! Overrated celebs are the ones that didn't do much but just have the fame b/c of their looks Om started from the bottom from supporter to pra-ek! I'm watching this for him...not to much of a pan fan but w/e Om is too hott!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is awesome!!! Pancake is really cute in here. I also love Nat! He's so dorky & cute as a scientist. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
P'Om isn't overrated he worked hard to be where he is today! Overrated celebs are the ones that didn't do much but just have the fame b/c of their looks Om started from the bottom from supporter to pra-ek! I'm watching this for him...not to much of a pan fan but w/e Om is too hott!
Lol if that response was for me, I never said he was overrated I was just stating that most lakorns that have him or pan tend to drag because they usually get decent ratings so episodes are added lol.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree, Nat is a cutie and im glad he will pair with Grace. I hope they don't make his dorkiness turn annoying later on.

Lakornlovers234

sarNie Egg
Oh so that nat guy paring up with grace. I though the nang'ek'boyfriend will pair up with her. I never saw the old version lol.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yea he didn't end up with anyone.

And yes Nat will end up with Grace. In the old version they didn't make them end up together but i'm glad they are in this version.

Iya

sarNie Adult
NVM I think she said it to Reywat, my mind is a big mix up right now. No wait im positive she said it to Reywat, I haven't seen this series in over 2 years and I'm forgetting stuff.
yeah, she did say it, at least that what i remembered from watching it yesterday.