[CH7] Untitled Lakorn: Ko Vasin/Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you. I have a feeling the production may be for Ning since she admires both and I saw she posted a pic hinting a new project. I do know Ko is no longer in the lakorn with Min since she is leaving.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you. I have a feeling the production may be for Ning since she admires both and I saw she posted a pic hinting a new project. I do know Ko is no longer in the lakorn with Min since she is leaving.
Pls Ch7 is so petty I was excited to see Min with Ko :( well at least this pairing is refreshing. Can't believe they value Ko more than BigM lol. I'm sorry if I sound offensive but it's sad to see his peers keep climbing up the ladder while he's stuck with promoting newbies.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Pls Ch7 is so petty I was excited to see Min with Ko :( well at least this pairing is refreshing. Can't believe they value Ko more than BigM lol. I'm sorry if I sound offensive but it's sad to see his peers keep climbing up the ladder while he's stuck with promoting newbies.
Girl!!! Yes!!! Like wow, Ko gets to pair up with Mook before Bigm.... I’m so annoyed. I will be happy the day BigM leaves them. He deserves better honestly.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Girl!!! Yes!!! Like wow, Ko gets to pair up with Mook before Bigm.... I’m so annoyed. I will be happy the day BigM leaves them. He deserves better honestly.
Ikrrrr I thought ch7 only does this to their actresses but BigM seems like an exception. This man looks great, can act and has very decent fanbase compared to other actors in the channel, I have absolutely no idea what's wrong :( it's such a pity bc he keeps improving as an actor and his age is basically the same as their longtime actresses' but they just don't bother to pair him up with one before they leave :(

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ikrrrr I thought ch7 only does this to their actresses but BigM seems like an exception. This man looks great, can act and has very decent fanbase compared to other actors in the channel, I have absolutely no idea what's wrong :( it's such a pity bc he keeps improving as an actor and his age is basically the same as their longtime actresses' but they just don't bother to pair him up with one before they leave :(
Exactly, I thought it was only the actresses they do that too but BigM is one of the few men that they do that too. I’m not sure why either. He has brought in great ratings too and he’s super manly and everything. I cannot get into Ko yet. Sometimes he looks too girly for me. As for BigM, they are making him the Great of Ch7. Pairing him up with only new people or casting him with neks that aren’t as popular.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hmm. I don’t like Vasin (too babyface for my taste, I can’t take him seriously and I hated his part in Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang), Mookda is my favorite so I may check this out for her. Just have to know what the synopsis is about

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He does have more of a mean look but I really like him after watching a lot of his lakorns. He has a nice manly voice too plus great height and body so it’s fitting for a pek to me. He’s the type where you have to keep watching and he grows on you.
Each time I try and see him romancing the girl I feel the cringe tho. It is like the baddie trying to be romantic. He is not a Weir where he is manly and is P'ek material. This mean look makes him overshadowed by the likes of Kem for example.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Each time I try and see him romancing the girl I feel the cringe tho. It is like the baddie trying to be romantic. He is not a Weir where he is manly and is P'ek material. This mean look makes him overshadowed by the likes of Kem for example.
I like both him and Kem so I guess it’s just personal preference. They both have a different look. Yes, I think Kem has more of a pek visual compared to BigM but I don’t mind the bad boy look either. In his first lakorn where he was the baddie and New was the pek, I wanted him to end up with Green instead of New. I like BigM’s personality outside of lakorns too so I support him all the way.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I like both him and Kem so I guess it’s just personal preference. They both have a different look. Yes, I think Kem has more of a pek visual compared to BigM but I don’t mind the bad boy look either. In his first lakorn where he was the baddie and New was the pek, I wanted him to end up with Green instead of New. I like BigM’s personality outside of lakorns too so I support him all the way.
Same, BigM is the kind of actor who grows on you slowly, at least for me. Idk, it's just personal preference. I think his acting is quite good and his personality is nice. He looks very mature and manly to me too so it's not gonna be awkward for him to pair up with mature actresses like Thisa while overall, ch7 hottest actors are pretty young. Honestly I've never cringed at his love scenes. If I ever cringe at something it must be the script lol.