[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Om is so cute!!!! I thought Pancake was gorgeous in the traditional clothes from opening ceremony pictures but I don't watch her lakorns. Om looks hot! Not sure how Chat will pull it off but I'm happy to see Om with a new co-star. Chat reminds me of Tangmo.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
at first i was disappointed to hear that pancake took herself out of this lakorn even if we all know she aint doing anything much lol... but after seeing pictures of Chat and p'OM.... omfg i'm soooooo ready for this lakorn to start already yay!!!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg, I swear you guys have to check out those instagram @jomjessada and @berm_worakarn

They both are taking some of the cutest pictures and spoiling and just teasing us. Lols seriously though. Ugh, I'm too lazy to share the pictures right now. But when you can definitely check it out, I love how they hug eachother. ANOTHER forehead kiss...I'm waiting for the real thing. Lol

But they just seem very comfortable with all the skinship now :3 Apparently some people are commenting about how skinny Chat looks but I think it's simply because she's tall and skinny which makes her seem even skinnier to some. 

But Om and Chat definitely look good together. Can't wait!! Hopefully there's a subbing team ready and willing to sub this when it's out. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!  :spin:  :spin:
Chat fits perfectly into Om's chest. hehe. How cute!

SonYukView4ever

Chat looks soooooooooooooooo tall!! Any knows how tall she is?? I mean, Om is like the tallest pra'ek compared to the other in his gen. but Chat just looks stunningly tall too!!! omg.

I remember at this one event, when she was next to Mark, she was tiny but in here's she so tall, slim, cute and all. lol :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I think their filming da ending scene...cus these look a lot like ending scene hehehe Chat and Om looking good!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chat is such a gorgeous girl she is slowly growing on me...this is a new pair for me to be looking forward too include Om other lakorn with Kwan eeeek

SonYukView4ever

its so funny how Mo totally got demoting to supporting roles when she was such a CH7 favorite back in the day. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ah!!! Om and Chat are my new fav koo kwan on-screen! I don't care even if the lakorn is gonna be good or not just looking at the photographs they have grow on me already :)

Fanz

sarNie Egg
ok seems like some of you are talking about chat's height and i calculate 171cm and got that she's 5'6''
(Wow that's tall!!!!)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
does anyone know who the supporting 2nd lead actress is. Her and Chat seems close. I follow her instagram but I want to know her full name...anyone can help me with that?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Omg Om is so handsome in here! I'm definitely watching this since Pancake isn't n'ek anymore. I really enjoyed P'Bird version. The OST was awesome too!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling

^ some of the comment on IG say they kinda look like....

cr: Jomjessad@IG

I can't wait for this to on air!!!!