[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what's the title of this lakorn and what the production is.I have a feeling but I'm not sure.ha.
But they did have the fitting already. I d k who is the nang'ek too. Haven't seen any
photo of her yet.

c: aspassin' ig and Om's fanclub at FB

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this lakorn is call "Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi" a remake of Bird & Ann Siriam lakorn.

I read at Spicy forum n'ke was going to be Pancake but it seem she not in here any more look like its going to be a newbie actress.

credit to: suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum

opening ceremony on October 9

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh really, another newbie. uh, but i guess. Thanks,anyway. :)

I wonder what's the storyline. I should check out the old version.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks. :)

I recheck again.And there's already a thread on this lakorn. Can someone put the two threads together.hahh

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh geez,,,not with pancake plz. its hard seeing chemistry btw them!!! WHY NOT MIN PEECHAYA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? She's so much more attractive with Om! Both rock each other physically!

--
Om looks HOT in the suits tho. NExt thing, he's in Burmese outfits. LOL

I love Om btw. I just want nang'ek to be MIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Thip ja, isnt the n'ek suppose to be Bo Thunyasupan? At least Om is getting to work with a lot of different people so good for him.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I wish it Kwan or Mai lol my two favorite now at channel 7...but if it a new baby for real like up there say I wish it would be Preaw what-so-ever her name is lol...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
gosh, i hope Om does a good job at this role. I loved P'bird in this one. The character was so complex. so many personality in "Chao San". Should have left it alone bc it was a classic to me. Hopefully, this remake is as good...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Om looks good, I'm not really open to newbies. I hope it's Pancake in this role, she's not filming anything recently.