[Ch7] Wan Sawart (Kantana)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
someone asked earlier if Pan was sitting on a chair in the picture Thanwa is carying her and I said no, well you were tight LOL, actually she was sitting on a table...hahha saw the bts clip and cracked me up. But in Thanwa's defense, it was a long dialogue so I could understand why he needed help but if it was someone taller and stronger like Weir, she probably wouldnt need a table

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
from time to time love come and check your great pics and updates miss thippy thank you , i still wait to watch this ep with sub to understand bit overall it seem interesting  lakorn but pancake wig pissed me off   look so fake

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha slowly subbing this, actually i havent even started yet lol

I like Pan with teh wig, I thinks he looks cute with it

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Lol this might sound silly, but I have never watched one of Pan's lakorn. I remember when she was new and really big. I got so annoyed because they were promoting her like crazy and her acting wasn't that great. Till this day, I still haven't watched one of her lakorns. I watched a few minutes of this one and she has matured a lot.. but I will still pass on this one. I do like the Pra'ek though.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Gotta watch today's episode! I like Thanwa's reaction to Khun Pit. His "gf" is beyond annoying though.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why does Mydootv upload it and then take it off? That's so weird. I'm going to finally watch it tonight. Hehe!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode's 2-3 were good!
I like that this isn't melo but it packs a good lot of humor.
Thanwa and Pan surprisingly have great chemistry.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
maybe called 2015 lakorns year ,  ,  found  hit lakorns and try all the weekcatch up what i missed almost watch 5 or 6 even evening lakorn but too much , watch episode 1 so good really , i want thank miss thippy even i am able to watch michael and bow again with sub , i will watch it  god help me really many good lakorns in the same time , found thunwa and pan  amazing couple , pan look beautiful in traditional‪   outfit

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It was nice to have Pit and Der being close but when can we have Pit and Praew moments? The girl was like in love with with Wisit at first sight and Sit doesn't have any reaction at all. Even though she killed her sis in the past life out of jealousy , she's human being and Pit seems to play cupid between Sit and Praew. And what's with two exorcists? The main plot between love triangle doesn't move forward at all.