[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i wondered what he whispered to her at the end lol

------------------------

decorating shirts for each other from thairath. Thairath wrote that Michael isnt good with drawing while Bow was so Bow was helping him. For Bow, Mike wrote the word "pretty" in Chinese since he had no idea what to draw or didnt know how to draw lol. And for Michael, Bow drew him pink flowers since his favorite color is pink. Michael said that he's never done anything to surprise a girl in his life and Bow is his first...awwww

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
i wondered what he whispered to her at the end lol
same here! hahaha.. I love how Mike change his place with Bow at the end during the mc'ing session..  :rolleyes: >the lady who mc the show also laughing on his action<
n thankz sharing those  pic~ cutenessssss overload by this two  :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Too much perfection for me to handle. We need to come up with a couple name for these two, hehe :D
any idea?? I though there is already people put MB to represent this couple  :huh: ?? 

dariey

sarNie Adult
wow bow have many other talent.act,sing,modelling,draw what else. ^_^

people might mistake MB couple from ch3 and MB couple from ch7 if we talk outside of this thread.hmm..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
huajaikaungtur said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!
THESE TWO ARE GONNA BE THE LAST OF ME! <3

Too much perfection for me to handle. We need to come up with a couple name for these two, hehe :D

I know we should but I have no idea lol

Pattaradet +Maylada
Michael+Bow

i tried switching names around but i didnt like any of my ideas hahah

Pattarada, Mayladet. Milada, I kinda like the last one hahah

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I sorta like Milada, too ... but they're calling them Pattalada now? Not bad. Should we go with Pattalada, too then?

LOLOL @sarn's PaMa = dad & mom, hahahaa.

dariey

sarNie Adult
just watch ep 10 can't help to notice how cute bow is with her cross finger.her expression is like a kid.to0 much cuteness..>_<