[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
hcsj4275 said:
I ship michael and bow so much!!! But who's khun nok? The producer? Sorry for asking such a stupid question
hope u already figure out who is Khun Nok~ hehe but just in case here is the president of the club >juz my silly though<  :bhehe: 

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
Just totally out of habit, it's spelled Kawaii, not kawaiiee. Sorry.
Sorry for the wrong spelling~  :sweat: 

x0unerthanlater said:
Bow is so gorgeous in the Kimono! Gosh, that girl is taaaaall!
Bowchael's interactions are adorable. teheheh
Tomorrow is nearing!!!

Will Hom find out that Kanlaya has been using her body to hug and kiss Dr. Sawat? CAN'T WAAIT!
talking about her high... yup I found another pic that make me feel "wow" this lady totally tall!!!

I think Bow really got natural beauty...  :cloud9: 

she don't need to have heavy make up to look cute n beauty  :thumbup: 

credit: Bow kissmefive facebook fan page

~(^_^~) waiting for the next episode

sarN

sarNie Granny
She adorable * cry* I want her youth . I want to be cute like her and be a heartbreaker to all the guys out there!!! I don't see where she got the height from , her parents arent that tall , do she have sibling ? Perhaps because she slim and no gravity pull like me , that why she seen so tall lolll .

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Actually her parents are tall at least they are to me, she's taller than them but I consider them tall still seeing they are in flats and not far along than Bow

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
oh my lord. almost died! They both are way too cute, ehehe. omg, Thip! I did notice that both of their IG pics have changed as well! Bow is so gorgeous ~ Love Bowchael/Pattalada! Their interactions on IG - I wished I knew how to read Thai so I can go on EXTREME stalker mode on IG, lol. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bow is just adorable. Gahh, she's such a likable, contagious person. If she smiles, I smile. If she laughs, I laugh.
And she's so beautiful naturally. Ahhh, so beautiful in the kimono <3

Who else is having a humongous girl crush on Bow at the moment? I'm guessing all of us? Hahaha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I DO! She my second girl crush since AFF but unlike AFF , I don't think of her as SEXY mommy but cute and adorable like a little kid lol I want my little brother to hook up w / her ,  so we can be one big happy family  :cry1:

sarN

sarNie Granny
can someone do a screen shot where HOM kiss DR near the stair way in the early eps . I'm lazy to goes thru the eps lol. I want to update my blog. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
New generations have all these new sources of vitamins from formulas and such that they can stretch really tall even without the genes in their family. It's crazy!

hippo

sarNie Adult
definitely catching this live tonight!!

can't wait for Horm and Dr.

i wonder how she will react when the Dr's mum tell's her that he actually likes her.

when Horm cries, i just wanna hug her. i wish the Dr would just pull her in for a hug sometimes.  :bhehe:  :pervie:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I missed the first 30 minutes of this live but saw the rest. It was an okay episode. I felt it was quick tho. Hom had a foreshadow dream where she dreamt that she had came out of her body and no one can see her and let me spoil it right here

Hom does come out of her body in later episodes bc Putkanya will take over. No one can see her besides Sawat and he'll be the one to try and help her go back inside her body.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg, it sounds interesting. hehe, can't wait to see the episode! Thanks Thip. LOL. Love the pics you shared!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i read the spoiler , whyyy Putkanlaya ! i'll wait till the rest of the eps out . i do miss hommm  :cloud9:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohhh! THIP! You know me too well, hahahaa. That picture of Mike got me drooling here, LOL.
He is one hot hunk XD Thank you so much for the pictures, girl! <3

Can't wait to see the episodes! As always, thanks Thip for the subs! Without you, I'd be so clueless. Much love your way~

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ahhh, I knew it! I knew Kanlaya wanted to take over Hom's body. She's turning a little evil but I know she'll backtrack later on. But ughhh, I feel so bad for Hom. Mehhh, no Hom & Dr. moments today.